SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA - MPX 4" Handguard - WINNER IS CHOWSER
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA - MPX 4" Handguard - WINNER IS CHOWSER Login/Join 
sick puppy
posted
I have a gen1 MPX handguard that was cut down to 4". I upgraded to the Lancer Carbon Fiber one, so i want this one to go to someone who wants it. The only stipulation - i ask that you have an MPX to use it on, know someone who could use it, or maybe you could use it in the future. It will fit gen 1 or 2 guns.

I thank Para and all the members here for such a great, solid, genuine forum. I truly enjoy it here!

I'll draw the winner in a week or so. Feel free to post a picture of your MPX if you want!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PorterN,

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. My Gen 1 would benefit from this since I had the barrel cut down

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
Wow! What an awesome karma!

I've got a 4.5" barrel inbound (expecting delivery tomorrow Smile) that would LOVE to wear a shorty handgaurd!

Please include me in your most generous karma, Porter.

Such a great community here!!! Big Grin

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been considering getting a cut down barrel for my Gen 2. This would definitely make that decision easy, please count me in and thanks.

Posts: 2014 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Bump? I didnt assume this would be super popular, but maybe more than 3 people? Razz

Ill draw a winner on the 4th

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too nice for
my own good
Picture of sigarmsVin
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Stamp for my Gen 2 was approved not that long ago. Thanks

Posts: 915 | Location: Tri-State | Registered: March 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
In please. I cut my barrel down to 4" but not the handguard.

Thank you.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I have a Gen 2 that has been SBR'd. Ive been wanting to get the shorter barrel but been holding off because I dont want to deal with getting the rail cut down.

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me, I have a gen 2 and just sent the barrel to get cut down.

Thank you!

Also, does the Carbon Fiber make much of an improvement?

Posts: 1141 | Location: Phila Area | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count my MPX and I in the thoughtful Karama please.

Thank you, 18Z50
rrinto@yahoo.com

Posts: 363 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of np149
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be considered please. Although I can't quite yet post a picture. I bought a Gen 1 factory SBR pre-41F. Still waiting for the stamp to come back... Frown Stupid NFA jail...bah!

Posts: 236 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Folks in the Karma
The following people entered the Karma

Name ID Number
18Z50 8230076822
Chowser 293106399
JRC 6591059551
PorterN 7490073202
PossibleZombie 5250075582
eweiss 941100194
maddy345 18110539
np149 4200071833
sigarmsVin 817100042
walker77 557107116
There were: 10 people entered in the Karma

The winner is: Chowser
The winner's id number is: 293106399

Chowser - shoot me an email with your address and I'll send it out to you tomorrow! Thanks everyone!

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Thank you kind sir!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post