SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My US Marine Son - update from Okinawa (pg 2)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My US Marine Son - update from Okinawa (pg 2) Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
If I neer saw his face or heard his voice, I would not it's him because he usually has Ho Hos and Twinkies in the ammo box.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on a fine looking squared away Marine! Thank him for his service to our country.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravens1775:
Awesome. Congrats. He'll have fun. I spent a fair amount of time in LAVs, and had my own "pig" before getting out. Those were some of the best times.

i was in an ONTOS platoon (anti-tank) in Viet Nam. The crew MOSs were 0351 and we called the vehicles Pigs. My how things change.

Semper Fi! for your boy OP.

Posts: 6390 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
A fine looking young man. You are deservedly proud.

Please thank him for his service.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6401 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
Send him a big SIGforum Semper Fi.
God bless the USMC

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
God bless your son. Mine is currently in boot camp with 9 more weeks to go. I miss him a lot, but at the same time, I'm very proud of him.

Posts: 211 | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by POLLUX:
God bless your son. Mine is currently in boot camp with 9 more weeks to go. I miss him a lot, but at the same time, I'm very proud of him.

He'll come back lean and hard. I couldn't believe the transformation. Good on him and thanks for HIS service.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!!! God bless The United States Marine Corps.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Looks like Range 10. I really hated running there, hot humid and you would still be sweating 3 hours after p.t.. I did 4 UDP’s to Camp Schwab, I assume LAR is still part of CAB?

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post