SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Take a look at the Leftist pantywaist in charge at Evergreen
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Take a look at the Leftist pantywaist in charge at Evergreen Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
They need to get some men in there to show these little bastards who's boss. As it stands now, this guy should just put on a dress and hike it up in preparation for these America-hating little commie bastards to bugger him, because he's begging for it. Begging for it.

Disgusting

Are you in charge, or not, Nancy? Do you even grasp the concept of leadership, or is that too much for you, ma'am?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Did they import this guy from Massachusetts?

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Do you think this pathetic excuse for a man has ever in his life stood up and taken charge? I doubt it, and that's the truth. Truly, I doubt it. Incredible.

The story about the disrupted sweraing-in ceremony- students disrupted the ceremony with shouts and profanity. Children were present.

This fucking asshole did NOTHING about it. Listen to his pure bullshit, meaningless answer as to what disciplinary measures were taken. Mad

I'm curious- just what in the fuck do you do for your paycheck, Nancy?

In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6339 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I really despise that type of slack jawed, weak kneed garbage. Just pathetic.

This inexcusable "man" has never earned an ounce of respect in his life I'd wager.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Books.....and covers.....BUT

When one makes the choice to don a bow tie and a tux is not involved, it generally does not bode well.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He is, in effect, nothing more than a punk.

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
He couldn't lead a kindergarten class to candy.

My 12 year old son could easily whip this clown.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
If you just listen to his voice, apart from what he is saying, it's a voice that sounds like it's a half-step from blubbering and crying. He is a little girl trapped in a man's body. Which these days makes him the perfect college president.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
The man needs to mellow out a bit, sit back, take in some Yani, or maybe some Zamfir (the magical master of the pan flute), and chill.

Why not crack open a bottle of Xanex, put on some panties, and relax to "The Notebook", all the while sucking down a pinicalada or some pink drink.

I find his exuberance and ebullience disturbingly disruptive. It must be nap time with his binky. That, or too much sugar in his morning camomile tea.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
Evergreen's Mr. Pantywaist reminds me of the teacher from Pink Floyd's The Wall:

"The Happiest Days of Our Lives"

When we grew up and went to school
There were certain teachers who would
Hurt the children any way they could

By pouring their derision
Upon anything we did
And exposing every weakness
However carefully hidden by the kids

But in the town it was well known
When they got home at night, their fat and
Psychopathic wives would thrash them
Within inches of their lives

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's see what happens with freshman/transfer enrollment
Over the next couple of years.

I have a small bit of influence regarding individual student's college selections and have seen student's choose The Evergreen. The recent "events" at that school will become a reason for me to not recommend the school.

Class action suits from the injured parties (the real students) against both the school and the disruptive activists, demanding a refund of tuition and etc, might be a method to put a boot on the neck of these disruptive "justice warriors."

Silent

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Not every guy can pull off a bow tie, George Bridges know clothes make the man.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Not every guy can pull off a bow tie, George Bridges know clothes make the man.
From what I can see, George Bridges doesn't know the first damn thing about what it takes to be a man.

Seriously, he might as well be sitting there in a skirt and blouse. Big hoop earrings to accessorize.

Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silent:
Let's see what happens with freshman/transfer enrollment over the next couple of years.

That, and placement data.

I can't think of one reason to hire someone who attended for longer than a few weeks. That's long enough to figure out the lay of the land, and get out. Anyone who stayed longer, either bought in or is hopelessly ineffectual at making decisions.

Neither trait would I want on a team I was putting together.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
They need to get some men in there to show these little bastards who's boss. As it stands now, this guy should just put on a dress and hike it up in preparation for these America-hating little commie bastards to bugger him, because he's begging for it. Begging for it.

Disgusting

Are you in charge, or not, Nancy? Do you even grasp the concept of leadership, or is that too much for you, ma'am?

Maybe they (students) got double secret probation.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
This is a little man with a very small penis!

anyone have any contact info on this schmuckala?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Epitomizes college administrator. Probably was a good enough professor in whatever his course work was which got himself promoted into positions that require leadership. He saw $$$ and severance with the promotion but didn't read the fine print about managing people and providing leadership. Another example of weak willed, mouthed individuals put in positions of responsibility.

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
It looks like someone has grown a tiny pair at Evergeeen... Vice President for Student Affairs Wendy Endress.

quote:
Evergreen State College administrators finally tell SJWs their actions were illegal

A Friday memo emailed from Washington’s Evergreen State College’s administrators to the student body said that actions taken by the social justice advocates over the last few months — including intimidation and prohibition of egress from school areas — have been illegal, and could result in criminal charges.

According to The College Fix, Vice President for Student Affairs Wendy Endress wrote in a July 14 memo that recent events by social justice warrior students have tarnished Evergreen State College’s reputation to the point that enrollment at the college has fallen.
Special: Locate anyone by entering their name, this is addicting

Furthermore, Endress noted that Washington legislators had introduced two bills to phase out public funding for Evergreen, turning the college into a private entity.

According to the College Fix, in early June state Rep. Matt Manweller introduced House Bill 2221, and state Sen. Phil Fortunato introduced sister legislation Senate Bill 5946. The bills would remove funding from Evergreen, and “give it to the UW engineering program, STEM programs, math, [and] science,” according a KIRO interview with Manweller on June 8.

“Let’s spend the money on a credible degree rather than a social justice, victimization, woe-is-me, I want reparations, pseudo-science they are teaching at Evergreen,” Manweller told KIRO.

“When this bill passes, they can still feed each other all the Marxist nonsense they want, they just won’t be able to do it with money from my constituents unless my constituents choose to donate to it – which I doubt,” Fortunato told Auburn Reporter on June 4.

In Endress’ memo, she listed two incidents in particular as their “greatest concern.”:

quote:
On May 23, a sizable group approached the classroom where faculty member Bret Weinstein was leading his academic program, Hacking Human Nature. The group interrupted the program and others held in the same building, shouted for Weinstein to resign, and blocked Evergreen law enforcement officers who were responding to a call about the situation.

On May 24, some Evergreen employees working in the Library felt trapped in the building due to protestors blocking exits and office doors; some employees reported being stopped in the parking lot and on the roadway, questioned, and detained in their vehicles; and more than one individual reported being followed and their freedom of movement hindered.

Endress’ memo went on to warn students that intimidation, and obstructing people from leaving is “criminal,” and may result in charges, College Fix reported.

“In the future, individuals could be charged with crimes including obstructing law enforcement, disorderly conduct, criminal mischief, and/or unlawful imprisonment,” Endress wrote. “Preventing a law enforcement officer from responding could place community members at great risk. Blocking egress doors is a violation of fire codes. This action endangered everyone in the Library.”

ROSAL

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post