SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Take a look at the Leftist pantywaist in charge at Evergreen
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Take a look at the Leftist pantywaist in charge at Evergreen Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Epitomizes college administrator. Probably was a good enough professor in whatever his course work was which got himself promoted into positions that require leadership. He saw $$$ and severance with the promotion but didn't read the fine print about managing people and providing leadership. Another example of weak willed, mouthed individuals put in positions of responsibility.

The more likely description of this idiot is SJW Snowflake:

A book on the disparities of race and crime Roll Eyes No surprise.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16692 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Epitomizes college administrator. Probably was a good enough professor in whatever his course work was which got himself promoted into positions that require leadership. He saw $$$ and severance with the promotion but didn't read the fine print about managing people and providing leadership. Another example of weak willed, mouthed individuals put in positions of responsibility.

The more likely description of this idiot is SJW Snowflake:

A book on the disparities of race and crime Roll Eyes No surprise.

Spit-out a couple of published works condemning society, find an ally or, two on the board of regents, voila! You've been promoted. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No courage. Like someone said, he doesn't know how to act like a man.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I hope some of those student ruffians don't push him down in the flowerbed.

Posts: 26902 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why does that guy remind me of "Sweetchuck?

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
More evidence to Kevincw's 4th rule of life... "Never trust man in a bow tie"

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It appears as though Bridges is getting to "eat the fruit of his beliefs." This former sociology professor was awarded an M.A. in Criminology and a PhD in Sociology from the Univedsity of Pennsylvania. His biography hints at the source of some of our problems with the criminal justice system and where a cause might lie; His biography

Being in the form of a human, is not enough to make one so.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
M. A. in Criminology? Right. Roll Eyes I have a similar advanced degree. I earned mine in the University of Crown Victoria.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16087 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
There's a process to the process, I'm not part of the process, I don't know the results of the process, but I am happy the process was followed.

What a fucking pussy, hopefully in the future step one of the process involves law enforcement arresting people causing disruptions like this.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I earned mine in the University of Crown Victoria.

Was that at the P.I. campus?

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gasche
posted Hide Post
I think he's a fag. Let's kick his ass!

Posts: 748 | Location: Western Washington AC | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
If that is mockery of what you think people are saying in this thread, you are clueless.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
M. A. in Criminology? Right. Roll Eyes I have a similar advanced degree. I earned mine in the University of Crown Victoria.

Me also but my BS in Criminology from U. of (Dodge) Diplomat.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gasche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
If that is mockery of what you think people are saying in this thread, you are clueless.

I've got an idea. Let's all go to Evergreen and demand he get fired because his behavior is not acceptable in our eyes.
Your right it's a mockery. I'm not clueless to the fact that most of these responses are mirroring the attitude of the students that caused this whole shitstorm.
There is a lot of freedom at Evergreen. With freedom comes responsibility. Part of that responsibility is civil discourse. Not the bullshit we saw, FROM THE STUDENTS, at Evergreen. If you want to call an attack on somebody because of the way he speaks, dresses, thinks or approaches a problem, civil, then we disagree.

Posts: 748 | Location: Western Washington AC | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Damn! We churned up a Leftist in this thread! How'd you get in here, son?

Posts: 107564 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Not every guy can pull off a bow tie, George Bridges know clothes make the man.
From what I can see, George Bridges doesn't know the first damn thing about what it takes to be a man.

Seriously, he might as well be sitting there in a skirt and blouse. Big hoop earrings to accessorize.

Actually he would remove the hoop earrings immediately once he was accused of cultural appropriation, along with pathetic apologies for such an odious transgression. White women including men in dresses are forbidden by the sistas to wear hoop earrings.

Guns, on the other hand, are appropriated every day. as are cars, electricity, tv, airplanes, etc etc.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16692 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:
Here is a timely article from Milo

Evergreen College student discusses severe anti-white racism on campus

I sincerely hope that they get a dose of the Mizzou effect.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gasche
posted Hide Post
quote:

Name calling and jeers? Saul Alinsky would be proud.
I thought commenting on people's appearance in this forum was frowned on?
I'm not your "son".

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Popcorn, please!

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post