SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    From Russia With Stupidity
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Russia With Stupidity Login/Join 
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
If the Russians and Putin were messing around with our election and the Obama administration (Democrats) knew this, what did they do to stop it?

Seems to me it is more likely that the Hillary team was being lead around by the Russians than anyone else.

Obummer and company were too busy rigging the democratic primaries and getting the debate questions to the Hilabeast.

Posts: 3934 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
The sad part is Comey, and his ilk will continue to think they're smarter than the rest the world.

In a way they are. Comey and Clinton can lie and obfuscate without fear of penalty. Lesser minions will serve time.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
So Comey claimed that he leaked his memo in response to Trump tweeting about the New York Times reporting on the contents of the leaked memo?

Had no idea that the FBI director had the power to warp time.
Did I miss something here?

Edited post to add this link:

Comey leaked his memo to his friend to leak to the media, and now Comey no longer has his original memo, Wow!

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expat:
The sad part is Comey, and his ilk will continue to think they're smarter than the rest the world.

In a way they are. Comey and Clinton can lie and obfuscate without fear of penalty. Lesser minions will serve time.

This is very true and concerning..

The bigger and more foreboding feeling I get from all this is all going to continue.

The entrenched government morass of employees control the US and have Trump tied up along with the calcified Senate and Congress afraid to do anything. Afraid to pass legislation etcc. bring high level law breakers like Comey/Clinton/Lynch in government to punishment, to defend Trump and the Constitution.

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Wow! Who knew Zorro could write?

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hangtime:
<snip>

The bigger and more foreboding feeling I get from all this is all going to continue.

The entrenched government morass of employees control the US and have Trump tied up along with the calcified Senate and Congress afraid to do anything. Afraid to pass legislation etcc. bring high level law breakers like Comey/Clinton/Lynch in government to punishment, to defend Trump and the Constitution.

It's been 140 days my man. 140 days. Look into your past: If you are a college man that's about the period of Fall Semester in which time you barely figured out your schedule and still don't have a major.

If you decided to serve, You're now out of Boot Camp and among steely eyed killers in ITR, you still aren't turned loose on the enemies of freedom.

If you decided to go to work you probably haven't found a job yet and if you did you already figured out you need a better job.

Look at the context here, our man Trump isn't a politician, pissed off half the country by winning, is attacked day after day for his choice of desert or 'shudder' his tie and still tweets enough to give the entire lame stream media a spontaneous hysterectomy.

The list of what he's done is formidable by any standard, but channel your inner monkey, look at the new supreme court and say...
'It would be enough".

We aren't doing badly here.

Posts: 6390 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
And still true: the Mills of the Gods grind slowly, but they grind exceeding fine....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thankful every day he fights on. Mad as hell nonetheless at all that breeds and grows on the federal teat.

quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
quote:
Originally posted by Hangtime:
<snip>

It's been 140 days my man. 140 days. Look into your past: If you are a college man that's about the period of Fall Semester in which time you barely figured out your schedule and still don't have a major.

If you decided to serve, You're now out of Boot Camp and among steely eyed killers in ITR, you still aren't turned loose on the enemies of freedom.

If you decided to go to work you probably haven't found a job yet and if you did you already figured out you need a better job.

Look at the context here, our man Trump isn't a politician, pissed off half the country by winning, is attacked day after day for his choice of desert or 'shudder' his tie and still tweets enough to give the entire lame stream media a spontaneous hysterectomy.

The list of what he's done is formidable by any standard, but channel your inner monkey, look at the new supreme court and say...
'It would be enough".

We aren't doing badly here.

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
/

And so it continues on ... Read this for how the government continues its efforts to wrest control of the USA from our vote and constitution..

Some good comments

.. Let Trump know you support him call, write and contribute to his pac's...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...-state-depose-trump/

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Are there any honest Democrats anymore?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Are there any honest Democrats anymore?

"Not every Democrat is a horse thief, but every horse thief is a Democrat."

And, of course:

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9156 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
"Dear Diary,

I went before congress to try and embarrass President Trump like Hillary told me to, but boy that didnt turn out very well. I ended up looking like a weak, ineffectual, petty, cowardly douchebag loser. What do I do now?"

Jim C

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post