SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    From Russia With Stupidity
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Russia With Stupidity Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted
Townhall.com
Kurt Schlichter
Jne 9, 2017

That towering doofus James Comey crushed the spirits of millions of democracy-hating geebos when, trapped by his own prior testimony, he was forced to admit the truth on national television. And that truth, as those of us not caught up in the whirlpool of Menschian insanity and liberal wishcasting all know, is that the whole Russia thing is a wheelbarrow of fresh Schumer squeezed out by Hillary and her minions in order to create a narrative – any narrative – that would hide the bitter truth. We rejected her, and now we’re rejecting the Russia idiocy too.

Poor Comey, having to contort his grossly-elongated body into something like a pose of victimhood in front of the unforgiving glare of the TV lights. And all the time watched by eager, credulous resisters, taking their day off from their usual routine of sponging and posing, and gathering at mid-day to view the proceedings from lame urban bars with dorky names like “The Peculiar Muskrat & Sons,” while clutching cucumber-infused IPAs and sipping twee mixed drinks specially-formulated so that their femboy imbibers don’t start crying because they taste actual alcohol.

Where were the TREASON BOMBSHELLS OF TREASON!!!!!!!!!!! they were promised? Probably somewhere near the jobs they were promised they’d get with their degrees in Intersectional Feminist Marketing or Gender Neutral Namibian Poetry that they took out $250,000 in loans to pay for.

Comey’s opinion of his own rectitude is formidable – he’s the only honest guy there is, you know – and he loves to be seen furrowing his brow under the crushing weight of his own goodness in a way Ben Sasse no doubt envies during those moments when Senator Sanctimony isn’t busy grinning like a moron at liberal media jerks’ racial epithets. However, similarly exaggerated is Comey’s opinion of himself as a cunning bureaucratic player. He thinks he’s the King of the DC Power Gamers; instead, he’s more like that feckless Games of Thrones prince who ends up losing his Harry Reid.

Obviously Trump wanted the fact that he was not being investigated out there – and not at all unreasonably. But Comey – who sucks up to liberals like a New York City mosquito – had no interest in helping his boss pass the agenda he was elected to pass by removing the lie that was holding him back. No, Comey and his cabal wanted that lie left hanging in the air, a poisonous cloud that would choke out these upstart, swamp-draining interlopers.

Comey’s lame excuse? “Well, I can’t tell the truth that the president wasn’t being investigated because maybe it’s theoretically possible that someday he might be investigated, and then I’d have to tell the truth a second time. Better to never tell the truth at all.”

Trump wasn’t buying it, especially since Comey and his suitemates, as Marco Rubio pointed out, managed to leak everything about the investigation except the one thing that would help the president they hated and who he sought to undercut on behalf of his political string-pullers. And in doing so, Comey identified himself as just another Deep State scumbag, bereft of the manly virtues of honesty, loyalty, and patriotism. In other words, he’s just another hack liberal.

Comey’s plan to protect himself from the man the American people elected and invested with the power to fire his useless, freakishly high rear-end, was to pull the most hackneyed of hackneyed moves. Whenever he finished talking to the president, he immediately sat down to type out a CYA memo to file and then tried to implicitly impress upon the president that the actual chief executive better not dare to cross His Comeyness or else…

Well, J. Edgar Loser was no match for his trans-curious predecessor in either bureaucratic knife-fighting or amusing perversions.

No, he tried to bluff Trump, and Trump called him, and Comey went home wearing a barrel. Trump unceremoniously fired Señor Sanctimony like the half-stepping bureaucratic hack Comey has always been. “Yeah, you know that nice office you had? The Marshals are packing it up. Don’t come back. Go ahead and drop your key card in the mail.”

Comey faced a number of problems in attaining his objective of exacting revenge on Donald Trump for calling his goofy bluff. Comey’s first problem was particularly daunting: Trump didn’t do anything wrong and everyone knows it. There was never any cavorting with the Russians – that was a lie and a scam and that is why the Trump/Russia narrative has morphed from TRUMP IS TAKING ORDERS FROM PUTIN TREASON TREASON TREASON!!!!!!!! to “Well, Trump should not have expressed a vague hope that the Flynn investigation would be concluded favorably because we feel he shouldn’t have for some reason.”

So, we were treated to the embarrassing spectacle of Comey, trapped by his unequivocal, televised pre-canning testimony, still trying to throw shade on Trump by claiming that, despite his failure to report it or testify previously to this hideous alleged obstruction, Trump gave him some sad feelz.

Who cares if his actions are tearing this country apart – and who knows where that terrifying slippery slope might bottom out? Comey has sad feelz, so the hell with the country.

Of course, all this nonsense stems from sad feelz, particularly Felonia von Pantsuit’s sad feelz. Comey was too much of a hack and a coward to do his job with her, which started his downfall. He had a reputation before then but, of course, that was before most of us outside the beltway knew what a loathsome, backstabbing, freakishly large little man he really is.

Well, we all know the truth now. James Comey’s reputation is shattered, and all by his own doing. And there is a certain sweetness in knowing that the man Comey hated, despised, and considered his moral and intellectual inferior, is the one who broke him.

Link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I've a feeling after reading many of Schlichter's pieces that he and I are blood relations.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Yep.

Posts: 26894 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
That towering doofus James Comey

Big Grin

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Lordy!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm tellin' ya- we share DNA, Kurt and I.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
is it just me or am I not smart enough to figure this out

IF Trump was colluding with the Russians to fix the election, why were the back channels not up and running until AFTER the election was over?

Shouldn't they have already been in place?

maybe I missed something...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kurt is the man. Spot on article, and the award for "best paragraph of the year" goes to:

"Poor Comey, having to contort his grossly-elongated body into something like a pose of victimhood in front of the unforgiving glare of the TV lights. And all the time watched by eager, credulous resisters, taking their day off from their usual routine of sponging and posing, and gathering at mid-day to view the proceedings from lame urban bars with dorky names like “The Peculiar Muskrat & Sons,” while clutching cucumber-infused IPAs and sipping twee mixed drinks specially-formulated so that their femboy imbibers don’t start crying because they taste actual alcohol."

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
+1

What a great article ...

And Para?
ancestry.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was well put.

Posts: 646 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love his use of words. Calling the former director of the FBI a "doofus" ranks up there with Trump calling ISIS "losers," cracks me up.

Hard for me to take the guy seriously, he had me going right up until the point he started prattling on about "intent" last year and how it didn't apply to Felonia von Pantsuit. Big Grin or more like Mad

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Comey is said to have contemporaneously written his notes about the meetings.

I don't know if he submitted his notes, nor do I know if he had to testify to their accuracy.

In any case, if ANYTHING concrete comes up that contradicts ANY portion of his notes or testimony, he is forever a pariah.

Posts: 2771 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSAC:
In any case, if ANYTHING concrete comes up that contradicts ANY portion of his notes or testimony, he is forever a pariah.
AFAIC he's already the Mayor of Pariah Town.

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
If the Russians and Putin were messing around with our election and the Obama administration (Democrats) knew this, what did they do to stop it?

Seems to me it is more likely that the Hillary team was being lead around by the Russians than anyone else.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
If the Russians and Putin were messing around with our election and the Obama administration (Democrats) knew this, what did they do to stop it?

Seems to me it is more likely that the Hillary team was being lead around by the Russians than anyone else.

You have to wonder how pathetic the God Damned Commies must be when the real Commies would rather help the other guys.

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSAC:
Comey is said to have contemporaneously written his notes about the meetings.

I don't know if he submitted his notes, nor do I know if he had to testify to their accuracy.

That has already happened.

He lied about the reason for leaking the contents of the memo. He said that it was in response to Trump's tweet about Comey better hope there are no recordings of their meeting in the Oval office. However, Trump's tweet was actually in response to the story about Comey's version of the meeting that had been published in the Times.

quote:
COMEY: I asked — the president tweeted on Friday, after I got fired, that I better hope there’s not tapes. I woke up in the middle of the night on Monday night, because it didn’t dawn on me originally that there might be corroboration for our conversation. There might be a tape.

And my judgment was, I needed to get that out into the public square. And so I asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter. Didn’t do it myself, for a variety of reasons. But I asked him to, because I thought that might prompt the appointment of a special counsel. And so I asked a close friend of mine to do it.

Reality:
New York Times story on Comey's claims in his memo ran on Thursday, May 11:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/0...ticle&pgtype=article

Trump tweeted IN RESPONSE to the NY Times story the next day, Friday May 12:

So, he had already leaked the story, no later than Thursday and probably at least a couple of days before that - the BS about waking up in the middle of the night the following Monday is nonsense. Or, perhaps he had already leaked his story and after Trump's tweet he decided to retroactively type up a 'memo' to support his lie. Either way, he lied under oath - he's busted.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Man! That was one fine piece of bloodletting!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
What better way to play the eternal liberal victim than you realize that you're hopelessly beaten, and yell "CHEATER!!" to try and salvage some standing.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Didn’t do it myself, for a variety of reasons.

Such as?

Oh, and by the way - if they were good enough reasons to not do it yourself, then why were they not good enough reasons to not leak anything at all?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
You have to wonder how pathetic the God Damned Commies must be when the real Commies would rather help the other guys.

That has been precisely my thought from the moment I first heard of the supposed Russian connection that was the source of all the Democrats’ woes.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47398 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post