SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jerky Karma - *Winner is Turning_gal*
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jerky Karma - *Winner is Turning_gal* Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please include me . Thank you

Posts: 2750 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love to try this.
Please add me to your list.
So many choices, wow!
And “thank you”!

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance on a tasty Karma.
Please add me to the running.

Eseaton

Esea2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thank you.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mad mike
posted Hide Post
Please include me.
Thanks,Mike

Posts: 204 | Location: D/FW, Texas | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
My mouth waters at the chance for this delicious karma. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take a chance. Throw my name into the hat! Love some jerky.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
Love jerky. Thanks for the
Opportunity.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Count me in! I swear I'll try the Grim Reaper beef jerky and report back on how hot it is! Big Grin

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
I would like to be included. Thanks.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In Please Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance- jerky good!

Posts: 3425 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
I am in.

Yum Yum

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was all set to use the Karmanator, and then I noticed this thread by Vinnybass:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3070058854

Since Turning_gal had entered the Jerky Karma, and since Vinnybass was the first person to ever win one of my Jerky Karmas, it just seemed like fate somehow.

So, Turning_gal, you are the winner of the Jerky Karma. Please look for an email from me, and please start picking your flavors!

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Palm, I remember it well & still order from Dublin Jerky because of your karma introducing me to it.

Turning_gal, Congratulations, you're in for a treat!

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump in the hopes that Turning_gal sees this!

Please respond to my email, or post here and let me know you didn't get it.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a great surprise!

Wish I had seen this sooner, could be munching on it right now....

Thank you for reaching out, will need to update my contact info....

Picked many flavors, this will be such a treat for Jim and myself.
Thank you so very much! Smile

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Turning_gal, if your mouth is too sore to eat that tough ol' jerky, just drop me an email and I will help you out.... Big Grin

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post