SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Got to brag on RCBS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got to brag on RCBS Login/Join 
posted
Got to brag on RCBS. Just got off the phone with them ordering parts for my Ammomaster press. Got this press a long time ago. They had all the parts I needed and there was no charge. That's great customer care!

Posts: 207 | Location: Baconton,GA. | Registered: April 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
Same here for a handle for my bullet sizer/lube. Was at least 35 years old.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
They've always been great to deal with when I needed anything.

Posts: 26891 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First time I needed any parts from them in 25 plus years. Very pleased!

Posts: 207 | Location: Baconton,GA. | Registered: April 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
I've done business with them also. They are a darn good company that stands behind their product!!

Posts: 257 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every problem that I have had with any of their products (and it’s been very few) were taken care of promptly and at no charge. Great customer service, know their stuff and take excellent care of their customers even if the equipment is old as the hills.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
They did the same when I put a Berdan-primed case through my sizing die and destroyed the insert (ruined the decapping pin, bent the decapping rod pretty good). New rod and a bunch of decapping pins, on the house. I was fully prepared (and expecting) to pay for my screwup, but they earned a customer for life.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3349 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post