SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    One of my favorite Hong Kong based watch micro brands just released a sweet new dive watch ** new watch released/ update on page 4 & page 6**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One of my favorite Hong Kong based watch micro brands just released a sweet new dive watch ** new watch released/ update on page 4 & page 6** Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Everyone who paid for 2 day delivery got a shipping refund.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Has anyone's watch actually shipped yet?

Mine has had Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item for days now.

This is what it's showing me as the most recent update:

July 27, 2020, 5:09 pm
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
LOS ANGELES, CA 90052
Your shipment was received at 5:09 pm on July 27, 2020 in LOS ANGELES, CA 90052. The acceptance of your package is pending.

I've never had great luck with USPS tracking. I've gotten packages delivered that the tracking wasn't updated at all since departure, and then after delivery, checked again and found it updated with a list of every hub it went through on the way. I'm in "it'll show up when it shows up" mode to temper my expectations. :|

Ooof, just read the first review of it on their site.
quote:
Really nice piece, good design, well made and great value for money. Why 4 stars? I don't like the pin and collar method of bracelet construction. Altering it is a bit of a faff. Also the like is OK but not as good as the pictures suggest and unlike in the pictures the characters on the edge of the dial don't seem to be lumed. Perhaps mine didn't get it's full quota of BGW9. Happy to recommend the watch and very good service from the UK distributor.

The comments about the lume are somewhat disconcerting. That was a selling point for me.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I just spoke with them. There is no staff in the US and rely on a "warehouse" in California.

There is no way to find out where the packages really are or why the USPS isn't picking them up.

They are just blaming the USPS at this moment and saying that they have upheld their end by generating a shipping label.

quote:
Hi Marzy,

Sorry for the delay in shipping.
The item was shipped from the US warehouse indeed, the tracking number is 9405509202043003239440 via USPS. It can be trackedon https://www.usps.com/.
The order has been fulfilled by our system, but due to limited transportation availability as a result of nationwide COVID-19 impacts package delivery times may be extended.
Please wait for more a few days, and much appreciated for your understanding again.

Sincerely
Jenny

And the other response from FB

quote:
Dear Robert, sorry for the shipment, since the postman didn't come on weekend, so our warehouse record shows, it is Monday afternoon then the USPS pick up. So there may no updates for the USPS, if they don't deal with it on time. And the shipping time is 5-7 business days if there is no other situation for the USPS, this time will be right. And we will also inquiry the tracking with the USPS and urge the delivery for you. Hope you will receive it soon.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Cute. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Tracking number today still shows no progress.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Mine is there with y’alls right now too. I’m not worried about the bracelet I’ll likely ditch it for a nicer Strapcode engineer or something or maybe some mesh.

I hope the minute track has decent lume

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
My watch arrived in Carson City, Ca. yesterday. I ordered it on 8/25.

With any luck I'll have it by the end of the week.

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 621 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RoboV:
My watch arrived in Carson City, Ca. yesterday. I ordered it on 8/25.

With any luck I'll have it by the end of the week.

Which warehouse did you order from?

Was your tracking accurate?

I still get this message

July 25, 2020, 7:15 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
LOS ANGELES, CA 90022
A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 7:15 pm on July 25, 2020 in LOS ANGELES, CA 90022. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
I ordered it from the US warehouse. I'll bet this model isn't stocked yet in the US. and has to come from Hong Kong.

I'm surprised there aren't any youtube reviews of the watch yet.

My guess is if anyone were to order a watch from one of their preexisting lines from the US warehouse they probably would have received it by now.

I think the tracking is accurate. I'll keep tabs on a daily basis. This is what is stated on the tracking site:

2020-08-02 08:26
CARSON, CA 90747, Arrived at USPS Origin Facility -> Your item arrived at our CARSON, CA 90747 origin facility on August 2, 2020 at 8:26 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

2020-08-02 07:11
LOS ANGELES, CA 90022, Accepted at USPS Origin Facility

2020-07-25 20:32
LOS ANGELES, CA 90022, Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

This is the second Phoibos watch I bought. I didn't buy the first one from Phoibos. I bought it from Long Island watch Company.

Posts: 621 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RoboV:
I ordered it from the US warehouse. I'll bet this model isn't stocked yet in the US. and has to come from Hong Kong.

That's my guess also, which would make their response to Marzy on Facebook a lie if they were trying to say that USPS picked up the watches last Monday. When I searched what "package acceptance pending" meant, it means USPS doesn't have the actual item in their possession yet. Instead of simply saying they were delayed coming from Hong Kong, they seem to have tried to blame the USPS.

I'm not a fan of people who do business that way and it's already got me off to a bit of a sour start with this company, but you guys don't seem to be too worried so I'll just follow your lead on this.

As of right now, my tracking still says "July 27, 2020, 5:09 pm
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
LOS ANGELES, CA 90052
Your shipment was received at 5:09 pm on July 27, 2020 in LOS ANGELES, CA 90052. The acceptance of your package is pending."

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Here's the response from yesterday:

Dear Marzy
We are sincerely sorry for the shipping problems,
Since there are reports for no tracking, we have contacted the USPS for the shipment case.
We have contacted the warehouse also, They confirmed a pick up from the USPS. You can also check the pick up of the USPS from the website http://track.4px.com/#/ with the tracking number.
Now, the USPS and our warehouse are investigating on this shipment case.
Beg for your patience and please wait for a more while, we will update the investigation to you.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
There's a review of the new Voyager watch on youtube. There'll probably more reviews coming soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObQ_CbHBI7k

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
That video review is encouraging, if the watch ever shows up.

I contacted them through their website today and got back the exact same message they sent to Marzy. Still no progress on the tracking. I'm assuming everyone else is in the same boat?

I see that the shipping insurance covers up to $100. I'm really starting to worry that I'm going to get screwed on this thing....

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I used Paypal and they will reverse the charges for non-delivery.

I honestly think the USPS either stole the shipment or just threw them away out of protest because they weren't given a three month paid vacation for the covid.

I just read that USPS are DEMANDING hazard pay for having to do their jobs.

Now I get why everything is delayed, lost or stolen.

It's typical union extortion. Time to bust that union and start firing parasites.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mars_Attacks,

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
When I ordered my Proteus I got it pretty quickly. My friend ordered the exact same model a few hours before me and I believe selected 2 day shipping and somehow managed to get his watch almost 2 weeks after I got mine. I am hoping there is just a mix up in the shipping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I want to say it was like 11-12 days after I got mine that his came in the mail. I was already on my third bracelet swap by the time he got his. Big Grin Big Grin . We live in the same state and are only a few hours apart!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The only response I am getting from them is for me to keep waiting while they "investigate".

I am reversing the charges tomorrow. That should get their attention.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I ordered two watches from them during COVID. I had a long wait from USPS. I forget exactly how long, but is showed picked up by USPS and then no updates for about two weeks. It suddenly showed up one day.

I think the postoffice near their warehouse is garbage.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
The only response I am getting from them is for me to keep waiting while they "investigate".

I am reversing the charges tomorrow. That should get their attention.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Anyone have any progress on their tracking?

Marzy, did you get Paypal involved?

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Anyone have any progress on their tracking?

Marzy, did you get Paypal involved?

It got their attention. Quick.

They contacted me with a step by step explanation what they were doing.

From the looks of it, my package has been upgraded to 2 day shipping.

Phoibos opened an investigation and USPS found the shipment.

Tracking should be good now. Check yours.

Shipping from here on out on new purchases will through the New York location only.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!