Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
YouTube TV Login/Join 
posted
Best option for cord cutters?

40+ channels, lots of sports as well as standard networks for $35/month. Include unlimited DVR and 3 concurrent streams.

Even better, standard package includes FoxNews but leaves out CNN and MSNBC. Wink They're available as add-ons however.

Details

Posts: 1803 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Report This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
If I was going to do something like that, and I'm not, I would look strongly at Sling. Neither appeal to me, I have OTA and Amazon Prime, love the two day shipping but even better the selections of video's.

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
This new YouTube streaming service is the only one to include all the major broadcast networks. But it doesn't include many of the most popular networks like TBS, TNT, and Cartoon Newtork. One-third of the channels they offer are sports. They should eliminate all those sports channels and drop the cost to $20 per month.

Posts: 838 | Registered: September 27, 2008Report This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
PlayStation Vue is another similar option

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the channel lineup isn't enough to get me to dump Sling for it, at least yet, though I do so very much hate being stuck with (God Damned) Commie Network News as my only news-channel. PlayStation Vue looks like a better alternative to Sling than Youtube, at present.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post