SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Why did the blind man fall into the well?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why did the blind man fall into the well? Login/Join 
Picture of Hobbs
posted
... because he couldn't see that well

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes Big Grin

Why did Hellen Keller masturbate with her left hand?

Because she used the right one to moan with.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15480 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
What did Stevie wonder say when his Bride undressed in front of him on their wedding night?

Nothing he's blind.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
The doorbell rings.
The lady gets out of the shower and says, "Who is it?"
A man's voice says, "Blind man."
She's completely naked, but figures what the heck. She opens the door and there's a guy with a package.
He looks her up and down, smiles, and says, "Lady, where do you want me to hang these blinds?"

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
What do you call a dog with no legs.

Anything you want, he won't come anyway.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Why are blind people now banned from skydiving?

Scares the crap out of the dogs.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
It scares the seeing eye-dogs.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Why can't Helen Keller drive?

Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Why do you never see elephants hiding in trees?

They’re really good at it.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27935 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
What's big, red and, eats rocks?

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
What's the difference between pussy and parsley?

Nobody likes parsley.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3862 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Can't reach the road behind the wheel.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
What did the usher at Ford's theater ask?

"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln...how did you enjoy the play?"

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:

Because she's a woman.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk13:
quote:

Because she's a woman.

No.

Because she's dead.

Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
How did Helen Keller burn her face?

Answering the iron.

How did she burn the other side?

They called​ back.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
What do you call a dog with no legs.

What do you call a cow wih no legs?

Ground beef.

Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
Why are blind people now banned from skydiving?

Scares the crap out of the dogs.

How does a blind skydiver know when they're about to land?

The leash goes slack.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
If you date a blind person you don't have to worry about them seeing other people.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post