SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    List of items that won’t be allowed at this Saturday’s white nationalist rally and counter protest.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

List of items that won’t be allowed at this Saturday’s white nationalist rally and counter protest. Login/Join 
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
I had a list of details I have gleaned tonight but deleted them as I could not verify them without risking causing the source of the info potential grief, but I will share a couple things.

Searches and confiscation of normal otherwise legal items that "could be deemed as weapons" is Illegal. It would take a emergency / public safety risk declared by the Governor to enact as planned. Supposedly, the order has been drafted and is on the Governor's desk... awaiting his signature.

And a live feed of the Murfreesboro site. Planned to be kept up tonight and tomorrow if possible.
https://youtu.be/kZrQXgw60zs

It has been reported that all area hotels are full. But, it is not due to the protests but rather the annual Jack Daniels BBQ contest in nearby Lynchburg this weekend. Most rooms booked months in advance.

It's also reported that the walmart parking lot is filling with out of state cars.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
All went well! All protestors had to go through onr of two security checkpoints. One arrest when apparently a counter protester infiltrated the white supremacy side and got drug or thrown back out over the barricade. Lots of cussing and yelling back and forth.

There was a HUGE LEO presence. 2 MRAPs, dogs, drones, helicopters, equine mounted officers. ~900 officers imported from around the area. FBI, TBI, Guns on tripods on some rooftops. At least 3 LEO seen carrying 3 or 4 foot long Hickory sticks!
Awesome job by LEO! Hats off to them, they took this extremely seriously.

Maybe 1000 protesters estimated. They dispersed at 1:00 PM as planned to travel to Murfreesboro. ANTIFA held a free cookout for residents of the public housing behind the protest site in an effort to create turn out.

Photos... just screen captures I grabbed from a live feed.

https://postimg.org/gallery/xs2ukz4u/

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
"There's armored cars and tanks and jeeps 'n rigs of every size, Yeah them chicken coops was full of bears and choppers filled the skies"

Seems LE learned how to suppress the stupidity at these things. Good. The more both sides stay off tv the better off everyone will be. Sort of surprised Antifa didn't try to start something anyway.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post