SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ~*~I had a REALLY bad weekend~*~
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

~*~I had a REALLY bad weekend~*~ Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I will say a good long prayer for you and TSM11. The good lord saw fit to answer my prayers this weekend and I pray he will bring his healing and relief to you and your wife.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Sir, sympathy and condolences for you both.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Tony

Sorry to hear that it was bad. My condolences to you and your family.

And get well soon.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your family's loss, and sorry for your ill timed illness. Hang in there!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
Sorry it was such a bad weekend. Sometimes, Monday can be welcomed. Hope it's all better from here

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for the loss of your MIL, please except my condolences to you and your wife.

Also sorry to hear of your health problem, may you recover quickly from your surgery.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Sorry for all your troubles my friend,I pray things will become bearable for all in the coming days

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about your troubles. If you need anything, DrNatasha and I are only a few minutes away.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of the death of your mother-in-law. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery from your recent surgery.

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This is your captain speaking.
Picture of TSM11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
What an awful weekend.

I sincerely hope that things go better, for both of you.

They HAVE to. There's no way to go but UP, from here.

Thanks everybody, thanks for all of your thoughts, prayers, and encouragement.

I'm with Rotndad what's your excuse.

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 423 | Location: Tampa Bay Florida | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a Really bad weekend. Prayers for all.

Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies.

Gene Hill

Posts: 626 | Registered: July 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TSM11:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
What an awful weekend.

I sincerely hope that things go better, for both of you.
They HAVE to. There's no way to go but UP, from here.
You have mail.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30644 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post