SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Its long (25 min), but lots of truth from Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich (school shooting)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Its long (25 min), but lots of truth from Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich (school shooting) Login/Join 
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted
I searched and found no other links..
Yes, its from last year, but I think this Sheriff puts into words what a lot of us are thinking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7oRfEMosj0

edited for, hopefully, more clarity..

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Are we to watch all 25 minutes of it or do you intend to give a hint as to why you're posting a link to a press conference from last year?

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Sorry, its early and I haven't reached my coffee quotient yet.

He speaks a lot of truth about the reasons behind our societal decline. I just couldn't figure out how to get all that into the thread title w/o rambling.
I'll work on that...

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The video is about a Sheriff in Spokane, Washington, talking about a school shooting late last year. He goes on to explain what is wrong with our society and why we have mass shootings at schools. All I can say is bravo to the Sheriff for telling the truth. It's long but very true.

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
This is our Sheriff and he is the real deal. Love that guy. He'll always get my vote as long as he wants the job.

When our idiot liberal state legislators passed a law that any personal private transfers of firearms, even giving them to your kids, you needed to do it through a licensed firearms dealer and that the local Sheriffs were to enforce the law, Ozzie told them to go pound sand, that he refused to waste even 1 hour of his deputies valuable time on this dumb ass law. Like I said, I really love this guy.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post