SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Beto couldn't run with the big dogs
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Beto couldn't run with the big dogs Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
You mean resorting to swearing on camera for attention, and making grandiose claims about confiscating millions of legally-owned firearms, aren't signs of a campaign that's on the path to success?

Huh. Who'da thunk.

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
AMF!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Report This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Buh bye Francis the talking fool!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Come in number 51, your time is up.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Someone on CBS television news mentioned a moment ago that Kamala had closed up three campaign offices as well....

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
That woman slapping his balls around in that town hall must have been the last straw.

What balls? Beta? nah.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I wish he had stayed in.

Every time he talked, he created problems for DEMs.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Someone on CBS television news mentioned a moment ago that Kamala had closed up three campaign offices as well....
This is about the time a whole bunch of them are likely to bail. Money's about gone and no support means adios. And I was so looking forward to Robert Francis showing up at my front door to demand I turn over my AR's. Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
This is about the time a whole bunch of them are likely to bail. Money's about gone and no support means adios. And I was so looking forward to Robert Francis showing up at my front door to demand I turn over my AR's. Wink

If he showed up at my door to confiscate my gun, I would be glad to give him mine,

.... in tiny pieces.

Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
I see Betos lawn service on the horizon.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Francis is gonna get his band back together.
That's Francis on the left wearing his favorite dress with his band "Foss, the El Paso Pussycats".

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
And here comes the Babylon Bee, right on time and right on point (SATIRE):

https://babylonbee.com/news/na...PGUspIAa5z6cY7c5WaCc

Nation Surprised To Learn Beto O'Rourke Was Running For President
(no article, just the headline)

------------------------------------------

https://babylonbee.com/news/be...guns-from-his-family

Beto Drops Out Of Race To Spend More Time Taking Guns From His Family

November 1st, 2019

U.S.—Presidential candidate Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke has announced he is dropping out of the presidential race so that he can spend more time taking guns away from his family. “I’ve been so focused on grabbing the guns of strangers,” O’Rourke told the press, “that I’ve neglected taking away the guns of those closest to me.”

The news was especially upsetting for the millions of AR-15 owners who had just been waiting for a politician to come and free them of their scary burden. “I guess I’m stuck with these,” said gun owner Rex Wells, standing in front of his arsenal of semi-automatic rifles.

Having dropped out of the race, O’Rourke wasted no time in turning his attention to his family, immediately confiscating his children’s super soakers. He then invited himself on his uncle’s hunting trip, though his uncle seemed very wary of that. O’Rourke also asked his nephew Tommy where he kept his Nerf dart guns; Tommy claimed he lost them all in a “tragic boating accident.”

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Sad to see him go.

He was a great poster boy for exposing the lunacy on the left.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
So, he "worked" for 8 months, raised 17.5 million, spent about 14 million and has 3.6 million left.

Pretty nice payday...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Report This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Well, there you have it. The twit has quit. Next...

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Who?

Oh, you mean Robert Francis O'Rourke. He should go work on Liawatha's campaign. They deserve one another.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You know what his problem was, right? He wasn't waving his arms around nearly enough.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
re: His betaBeto~male campaign...FIFY

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
He forgot to channel his inner Dwight Schrute.