SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Beto couldn't run with the big dogs
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Beto couldn't run with the big dogs Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I do. I came here from there via a couple of other short stops. I was talking with a guy about it the other day in the local tobacco store, and wound up cracking him up by telling him that the most liberal politician I voted for was a State Senator named Donna Campbell.

quote:
AR with the BetoBayo:

With the base of the shaft cut off? Politically eloquent, but eeeeeeeewww!

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna miss Beto!!! I love clowns. Smile

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Report This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EasyFire:
I'm gonna miss Beto!!! I love clowns. Smile

True and probably to the chagrin of the left he exposed their true desire to disarm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5906 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
I suspect that, unfortunately, Texans have not heard the last from Beto.
Oh, I so hope that you are wrong! I wish I'd never had heard of him. (I'm not a "native" Texan--I only got here 39 years ago--but I belong here!)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I grew up in Las Cruces and visit my kids there often. Beto is considered an ass clown by most of the folks I talk to.

Scouts Out

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Report This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
The above meme reminds me of his wiki bio info. Beto's father-in-law had dated his mother, and introduced her to his father.

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
FOR THE WIN!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Z06:

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Report This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I'll miss pulling up behind cars with 'BETO' stickers and amusing myself by immediately crying 'BETOOO!' in a thick, Munchkin accent for my own personal amusement.

Sayonara, douchebag!

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Back in the 40s in the B cowboy movies the hero always had companion who was called the comic relief, saying funny things and doing the same. I’ll miss Beto’s.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by threefeathers:
I grew up in Las Cruces and visit my kids there often. Beto is considered an ass clown by most of the folks I talk to.
Well he proved it didn’t he.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Memories of a Beta rally... What a delusional chump he is.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:

Crikey, that looks like something that belongs at a high school pep rally not on a presidential campaign.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Report This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:

That's really pathetic...really provides some insight to the 'volunteers' and workers of his campaign. Makes you wonder about the other campaigns, was Beta running with the JV's or, are the others equally ridiculous and base.

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
World's smallest violin playing "Hearts and Flowers". . . .

flashguy

I thought that was playing "My Heart Bleeds for You!"

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
I suspect that, unfortunately, Texans have not heard the last from Beto.
Oh, I so hope that you are wrong! I wish I'd never had heard of him. (I'm not a "native" Texan--I only got here 39 years ago--but I belong here!)

flashguy

I truly think he has worn out his welcome. The only possibility is that he wins some small local race in a liberal district, but he's done. When he ran for senate against Cruz, he carefully avoided much talk about guns. He now has completely revealed his hand in regards to gun control, and has showed Texans that he is truly a big-talk moron. There is no way he wins against Cornyn in the next senate race, if he decides to run. No way.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Beto is under qualified for this job too!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post