SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Beto couldn't run with the big dogs
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Beto couldn't run with the big dogs Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
“The pundits essentially drafted this failed Senate candidate into the race. His campaign was always kind of a media creation, and Beto O’Rourke never came close to living up to all the hype,” Kurtz said.

That's exactly right. The media- not the people- decided that little Francis was a superstar and then shoved this know-nothing lefty down our throats.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
And we ALL puked that crap right up!! Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
All of that crap was about nothing but appearance. They noticed that he looked vaguely like Robert Kennedy and then they decided that they were going to recreate Camelot. Shallow, vacuous and a total con job. They tried selling us an empty cardboard box with the face of a Kennedy drawn on the outside in crayon.

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
He seemed like a can't-miss candidate.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
All of that crap was about nothing but appearance. They noticed that he looked vaguely like Robert Kennedy and then they decided that they were going to recreate Camelot. Shallow, vacuous and a total con job. They tried selling us an empty cardboard box with the face of a Kennedy drawn on the outside in crayon.

Boom. Nailed it!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^ GOLD! Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Beto seems to fit right into an old saying in Texas: "All hat and no cattle".
I kind of hate to see him quit the race, he was doing a great job of sinking the Democrat party.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Rush made an observation yesterday that I think I've heard him say before: Democrats work for the media, and not the other way around.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Hey Kamela……….Beto's out warming up the car. He'll give you a ride home.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Spot-on El Jefe!

The media was so desirous for that RFK-angular looking clown, that his Spanish speaking answers and counter jumping spectacle was just that, all show. Perfect candidate for the left, wished he could've lingered longer for the bigger debates.

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
https://www.facebook.com/Axels...eos/317426312405821/

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
just got an email from John Cornyn/info@tedcruz.org

It says the DNC is trying to get Beto boy to run against John Cornyn for the Texas senate seat

Cornyn will be up for reelection in Nov 2020

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:

And, as is appropriate, an extended remix:
https://youtu.be/fVZrKS7lbIg

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
just got an email from John Cornyn/info@tedcruz.org

It says the DNC is trying to get Beto boy to run against John Cornyn for the Texas senate seat

Cornyn will be up for reelection in Nov 2020
Sen. Cornyn isn't everything I'd like in a Senator, but he will do. And almost anyone would be better than Beto.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
I’m sure his , hell yeah, we are going to take your AR 15 and AK 47, are going to play good here in Texas, he is such a tard, but spend that money.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Don't think he is going to get the cash backing this time and would fall short anyway.

Posts: 22859 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
What is Bobby O’Dork trying to say with this hat tag? Whose side is he on now?

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
What is Bobby O’Dork trying to say with this hat tag? Whose side is he on now?

It's one of his tag lines/catch phrases. He's been using that phrase in his speeches, and wearing the hats, since at least 2015.

Nothing's changed.

He has a 20 minute Ted Talk on Youtube all about what he means by it, if you really want to know.

Posts: 32431 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post