SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Beto couldn't run with the big dogs
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Beto couldn't run with the big dogs Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Another turd flushed.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Report This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Another turd flushed.

Something tells me this one will gurgle back up out of the sewer in due time. Beta, like many other narcissists will never accept that their 15 minutes are up.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
I believe he is finished however Texas getting bluer has me very concerned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Thank god my AR is safe! Whew, that was a close one. Big Grin

Tatortod tells it like it is...

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark_a:
So, he "worked" for 8 months, raised 17.5 million, spent about 14 million and has 3.6 million left.

Pretty nice payday...
He sure made off with a truck-load of cash...for doing absolutely NOTHING, didn’t he?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Beto a hasty retreat.

Posts: 7453 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by mark_a:
So, he "worked" for 8 months, raised 17.5 million, spent about 14 million and has 3.6 million left.

Pretty nice payday...
He sure made off with a truck-load of cash...for doing absolutely NOTHING, didn’t he?

Here's where the field stands so far.

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, $25.3 million
Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, $24.6 million
South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg, $19.1 million
Former Vice President Joe Biden, $15.2 million
California Sen. Kamala Harris, $11.6 million
Businessman Andrew Yang, $10 million
New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker, roughly $6 million
Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar, $4.8 million
Former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke, $4.5 million
Author Marianne Williamson, $3 million
Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, nearly $2.3 million
Colorado Sen. Michael Bennet, $2.1 million

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/04...democrats/index.html

So it looks like the Democrats raised about $128.5M 3rd quarter compared to Donald's $125M. So the 12 Democrats are their own worst enemy because they are diluting the amount of money to one individual. Keep it up! Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
He’ll be back. His ego and adoring fans in El Paso will bring him back. Probably lay low and work for his billionaire FIL for a bit.

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:

That's reasonable - to a degree. But if 'Bater couldn't beat Cruz and doesn't even dare take on Cornyn, Texas is only turning so blue in so many places.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Beto , or not Beto, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or flap ones arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them. To die—to sleep,

Goodnight Francis!

Posts: 10932 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
He did accomplish something for me. I never thought that I needed a bayonet for my ARs.

My new surplus M7 is out being engraved "Gun grabbers get a good hold on right here".

Posts: 1350 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Report This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I thought all the dems were in it for a cash grab,kinda like bernie the last go round.
That old son a bitck made it pay

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Report This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1737 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23246 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
AR with the BetoBayo:

Posts: 4027 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Yeah, he'll be back. He can't help himself.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
He'll lay low, get a book deal offer for his memoir. You Tube or, one of the other new media streaming brands will offer him the chance for his own show. Trying to be-in with the hip-young crowd, inviting musicians and artists to share their socio-political thoughts, live feeds from Marfa, TX Roll Eyes

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
He ran on a confiscate guns agenda and had to drop for lack of money, so the ones left should catch on to this and keep that out of their campaign, for now.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
he he

The pics on this page make me smile. Smile

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:

That's reasonable - to a degree. But if 'Bater couldn't beat Cruz and doesn't even dare take on Cornyn, Texas is only turning so blue in so many places.

Right but he got close. I grew up in Texas, consider it to be my future retirement state, I love Texas. Too many Californians are relocating to Texas and Pelosi is playing the long game there. What, 38 electoral votes? Keep your guard up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Report This Post