SIGforum
Beto couldn't run with the big dogs

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9810007264

November 01, 2019, 05:16 PM
RogueJSK
Beto couldn't run with the big dogs
You mean resorting to swearing on camera for attention, and making grandiose claims about confiscating millions of legally-owned firearms, aren't signs of a campaign that's on the path to success?

Huh. Who'da thunk.
November 01, 2019, 05:19 PM
BamaJeepster

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
November 01, 2019, 05:22 PM
P-220
AMF!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve
November 01, 2019, 05:25 PM
shovelhead
Buh bye Francis the talking fool!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)
November 01, 2019, 05:31 PM
darthfuster
Come in number 51, your time is up.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
November 01, 2019, 05:51 PM
vthoky
Someone on CBS television news mentioned a moment ago that Kamala had closed up three campaign offices as well....

God bless America.
November 01, 2019, 06:00 PM
TigerDore
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
That woman slapping his balls around in that town hall must have been the last straw.

What balls? Beta? nah.

November 01, 2019, 06:01 PM
sdy
I wish he had stayed in.

Every time he talked, he created problems for DEMs.
November 01, 2019, 06:05 PM
bigdeal
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Someone on CBS television news mentioned a moment ago that Kamala had closed up three campaign offices as well....
This is about the time a whole bunch of them are likely to bail. Money's about gone and no support means adios. And I was so looking forward to Robert Francis showing up at my front door to demand I turn over my AR's. Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter
November 01, 2019, 06:11 PM
TigerDore
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
This is about the time a whole bunch of them are likely to bail. Money's about gone and no support means adios. And I was so looking forward to Robert Francis showing up at my front door to demand I turn over my AR's. Wink

If he showed up at my door to confiscate my gun, I would be glad to give him mine,

.... in tiny pieces.

November 01, 2019, 06:21 PM
nighthawk
I see Betos lawn service on the horizon.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".
November 01, 2019, 06:23 PM
Greymann

Francis is gonna get his band back together.
That's Francis on the left wearing his favorite dress with his band "Foss, the El Paso Pussycats".
November 01, 2019, 06:25 PM
TigerDore
And here comes the Babylon Bee, right on time and right on point (SATIRE):

https://babylonbee.com/news/na...PGUspIAa5z6cY7c5WaCc

Nation Surprised To Learn Beto O'Rourke Was Running For President
(no article, just the headline)

------------------------------------------

https://babylonbee.com/news/be...guns-from-his-family

Beto Drops Out Of Race To Spend More Time Taking Guns From His Family

November 1st, 2019

U.S.—Presidential candidate Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke has announced he is dropping out of the presidential race so that he can spend more time taking guns away from his family. “I’ve been so focused on grabbing the guns of strangers,” O’Rourke told the press, “that I’ve neglected taking away the guns of those closest to me.”

The news was especially upsetting for the millions of AR-15 owners who had just been waiting for a politician to come and free them of their scary burden. “I guess I’m stuck with these,” said gun owner Rex Wells, standing in front of his arsenal of semi-automatic rifles.

Having dropped out of the race, O’Rourke wasted no time in turning his attention to his family, immediately confiscating his children’s super soakers. He then invited himself on his uncle’s hunting trip, though his uncle seemed very wary of that. O’Rourke also asked his nephew Tommy where he kept his Nerf dart guns; Tommy claimed he lost them all in a “tragic boating accident.”

November 01, 2019, 06:29 PM
kimber1911
Sad to see him go.

He was a great poster boy for exposing the lunacy on the left.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021
November 01, 2019, 06:36 PM
mark_a
So, he "worked" for 8 months, raised 17.5 million, spent about 14 million and has 3.6 million left.

Pretty nice payday...
November 01, 2019, 06:36 PM
Sportshooter
Well, there you have it. The twit has quit. Next...
November 01, 2019, 06:44 PM
fpuhan
Who?

Oh, you mean Robert Francis O'Rourke. He should go work on Liawatha's campaign. They deserve one another.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member
November 01, 2019, 07:02 PM
parabellum
You know what his problem was, right? He wasn't waving his arms around nearly enough.
November 01, 2019, 07:02 PM
signewt
re: His betaBeto~male campaign...FIFY

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

November 01, 2019, 07:06 PM
RHINOWSO
He forgot to channel his inner Dwight Schrute.