SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Media Blackout on Conservative Voices now in Effect for Midterms
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Media Blackout on Conservative Voices now in Effect for Midterms Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted
Judy McLeod
Canada Free Press

Blame the dark now descending on the Internet world on the current Media Blackout on all Conservative voices from now until Midterm elections are over.

Until Midterms are over the masses will be kept looking for the light and stumbling in the dark. The lights are going off all over the Internet. The ability of Internet surfers to track down their favorite Conservative news sites, websites and blogs will be like finding the proverbial needle in a hay stack.

The gig is up on mainstream and social media. It’s not about algorithms, not about Facebook’s sanctimonious ‘Community Standards’. It’s not even about both Facebook and Twitter suddenly nosediving at the same time on the stock market.

It’s about the MSM and social media working in sync with the Democrats to regain power in Midterm elections by keeping the masses from ever getting anywhere close to the truth.

Celebrating the downward spiral of Facebook and Twitter is a perfect diversion to keep people from knowing they can no longer find the truth on the ’Net.

Even if social media giants are losing billions, they’ll still be around for Midterms and more than likely straight through the 2020 presidential race.

The “News” is no longer the citizens for surfing because the “News” is now being painstakingly planted.

Diversions by adult entertainers, lawyers secretly recording their own clients, Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel probing a non-existent collusion between President Donald Trump and Russia are the diversions to keep people from knowing the Media Blackout curtain has been dropped on the ‘net.

A myriad of lesser diversions keep popping up daily, including the loon who took a pick axe to Donald Trump’s Hollywood star, Hillary Clinton showing up for a televised interview sporting what one commenter described as the swiped shower curtain from a Motel 6.

Forget about the Dems new ‘For the People’ slogan because It’s ‘Midterm Victory or Bust’ for desperate Democrats who have lost well over a thousand seats since 2010. Entire state assemblies have been flipped from blue to red. Ditto for state governorships.

Gone like the wind are Conservatives who had their own voice when a digitalized President Barack Hussein Obama came into power in 2008, roughly dividing the country 50-50. Conservatives had a voice in 2010, when midterms left Democrats in the dust, and had a voice again in 2012 and 2014.

But the outcome of 2016 which easily handed Trump the presidency left the masses in a much different territory. ‘Hating Donald Trump’ has become both the Democrat order and News of the Day blocking out what some editors still call “the News”.

News stories reported on, written up and posted on conservative news sites are no longer showing up online and are being buried alive by search engines.

You can prove it to yourself with a simple Google search:
Google recent top stories on former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen. No Fox listing can be found in the first six pages of general results and no listings for Fox in the first four pages of search news results.

Although it varies from browser to browser and device to device, In general search results and News results, CNN typically commands the top spot.

This status combined with CNN being the chief television network broadcast at most airports shows the kind of clout CNN owns even after it’s having been roundly called out as ‘Fake News King’. (See Images Below)

It’s not your overactive imagination that finds you arriving at the conclusion that the conservative voice is being suppressed.

“A new report by the Media Research Center (MRC) documents how the major social media sites—Facebook, Twitter, YouTube—and the Google search engine suppress conservative speech in a “clear effort to censor the conservative worldview from the public conversation.” (CNSNews, April 16, 2018)

Continued below...

“When asked about this censorship by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) on April 10, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg testified that his company “and the tech industry are located in Silicon Valley, which is an extremely left-leaning place,” and added that he did not know whether content from liberal groups, such as Planned Parenthood and MoveOn.org, had ever been restricted on Facebook.”
Zuckerberg pretended not to know in the face of the masses knowing.

“These multi-billion dollar online media companies, which reach more than 1.8 billion people worldwide, have declared war on the conservative movement, states the MRC report, and “conservatives are losing—badly.” If “the right doesn’t fight,” states the report, “it is doomed—online and off. This is more than just a free speech battle. It is a struggle for the future of our nation and our world.” (CNS News)

Don’t let the media blackout keep you from getting out to vote in November midterms.

The only way to fight the media blackout is to go directly to the conservative news sites of your choice and send them out on your personal email accounts. Talk the substance of the Conservative stories up among family and friends.

Hold that patten until Facebook and Twitter go belly up. Given that both social media giants seem as interested in left wing politics as they are in making money, that could take an infernally long time.

It should be simple for truth finders to find and disseminate the news because they’re the ONLY stories being suppressed by political social media.

Blow the whistle! Pass the word, and when it comes to fighting the social media- endorsed Democrats, NEVER GIVE UP!

Link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Shared on FB .....
I'll continue to share all the conservative news i can get !

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
So I tested this by Googling "Trump lawyer Michael Cohen," and found Fox News on the 3rd page. What's unfair about that???

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
It came up on the bottom of the 2nd page for me. But I really wonder what percentage of people really search the internet for specific news items (like "Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen"), rather than just going to their usual web site(s) to read news.

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Some folks complain about free speech being infringed, and others say private entities can do what they want. This kind of information manipulation is not right no matter how it is sliced. It is an insidious method of controlling the masses thought processes, and we know the left is bereft of morality.

The real question is what can realistically be done about it? Probably nothing. We can only hope people exercise common sense in the same fashion they did when Trump was elected.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The one lesson the left learned from the 2016 election, and the one they took most to heart, was that they cannot let the truth get out. Trump went around the gatekeeper (the main stream media) with his use of social media.

The left has learned that they must NEVER make that mistake again.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
I just searched "Cohen". Page 3 for me. We all know the bias is there.

We could create a page of sites that are known for the truth. Didn't we use a hashtag to move the needle before? Can we use that same method to point to the list?

I'm sure the message will get out if needed.

Mark

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try searching Michael Cohen... Comes up first page top result. I do agree that Google makes things come up in the best order for Communists. You tube is the exact same way. I cannot speak to FaceBook since I don't use it anymore.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Did the same search and had hits on the first page. I highlited the term and did the “look up” option.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Never underestimate your enemy.

We should take it a step further and say that you should respect what your enemy does well. And then copy it.

I love being a conservative but the problem with conservatives is that we can be so damn conservative. The left whipped our asses in the media game. While we were busy working respectable jobs and maintaining our lawns those bastards took over all major forms of modern media. From music to movies to social media to search engines to the newspapers. They outmaneuvered us and outplayed us.

I’m not a genius so I don’t have the answers but somehow we need to take it back. I’m on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and Imgur and Reddit and I stick it to the commie fucks any chance I get. I push back against liberal lies and argue against their bullshit talking points. Does it change any liberals mind? I doubt it. But I’m not trying to change a commies mind. I’m trying to be a conservative voice and at least present our arguments to those who may not otherwise hear them. I’m not trying to convince the left of anything. I’m trying to convince the middle to slide to the right.

The war is already being fought and we are losing because we don’t like the battlefield.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post