SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So Who Else Cooked Breakfast On The Grill This Morning?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So Who Else Cooked Breakfast On The Grill This Morning? Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted
The morning started off nice. Woke up feeling refreshed. A good day for some SPAM, freshly shredded taters, eggs, and some beans I thought. And what would make it better? Why doing it on the grill of course Smile

Warming up the skillet. I throw the beans on in the beginning because all they really need is a warm up. And I can snack on them while everything else cooks Wink

Taters and SPAM go next

There we go, getting warm…

Aaand it starts to rain. Because apparently that asshole who used to scream “If it ain’t raining you ain’t training” in my ear 25 years ago still hates me….

Beans off, egg on

Can’t forget the toast….

Looks almost done!

And enjoy! Happy Saturday to all! Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Mmmmm . . .

You treat yourself well!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
That’s a fine looking breakfast! I’m a Spam fan too, but you’ll get flamed for the lack of bacon!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8949 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
On da grill?

I opened a bag of frozen biscuits, heated the oven up to 375deg, threw six biscuits in for 30 min, opened a can of Campbell's sausage gravy, nuked it for a couple minutes in a bowl, fried three eggs over medium, put two biscuits cut in half on a plate, smother in sausage gravy, float the three eggs on top, salt, and pepper to taste, sprinkle Tabasco sauce on top.

Then DEVOUR it! Two more biscuits cut in half, remaining gravy on top, salt and pepper, more Tabasco, wolf it down.

Burp! Excuse me.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Damn! Hell yeah. And go Sox!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
What time is breakfast tomorrow? I’ll be there!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
That must be what heaven looks like. And what War horse said!

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Huge risk forgoing the protection. Looks amazing.

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Mighty fine job.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Why did I know for sure when I opened this thread before looking at the pics that SPAM was involved Big Grin...that looks very good!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
You inspired me to cook scrambled eggs and spam for lunch. Not on the grill though.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Do you use the Hickory Smoke Spam? Sounds as though it might be tasty, but I’ve not tried it yet.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8949 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I like the way you cook on the grill. Mighty fine

Posts: 11840 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:

I opened a bag of frozen biscuits, heated the oven up to 375deg, threw six biscuits in for 30 min, opened a can of Campbell's sausage gravy, nuked it for a couple minutes in a bowl, fried three eggs over medium, put two biscuits cut in half on a plate, smother in sausage gravy, float the three eggs on top, salt, and pepper to taste, sprinkle Tabasco sauce on top.

Then DEVOUR it! Two more biscuits cut in half, remaining gravy on top, salt and pepper, more Tabasco, wolf it down.

Burp! Excuse me.
Sounds really tasty, but if I ate like that I‘d probably wind up weighing 500 pounds.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:

Burp! Excuse me.
Sounds really tasty, but if I ate like that I‘d probably wind up weighing 500 pounds.

Well...I am overweight at 6'0" (260#), but I do not eat this everyday. Fairly certain the doctors are going to crack down about my eating habits. Frown

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Do you use the Hickory Smoke Spam? Sounds as though it might be tasty, but I’ve not tried it yet.

I tried the Hickory Smoke Spam yesterday. Quite good! It’ll be “My Spam” from now on. Made sandwiches with it:

Baked-in-Germany pumpernickel.
Thumann’s “Düsseldorf” mustard.
Raw onion.
Lots of fresh-ground black pepper.

BTW – Thumann’s is better known for its excellent Braunschweiger – my favorite.

Serious about crackers