SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    California teacher slams military members as 'lowest of the low' in classroom rant caught on video. *Update Pg.7 Report reveals pattern of stupidity
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

California teacher slams military members as 'lowest of the low' in classroom rant caught on video. *Update Pg.7 Report reveals pattern of stupidity Login/Join 
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by satch:
Kalifornia should be renamed the "Brain Fart" state.
Or the "Mad Cow" State.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
Para, may I post his email?
OK by me. He asked for attention.

gsalcido@erusd.org

How about his supervisors and managers?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
THIS is a teacher that needs to be fired.

Indeed! Fired out of a catapult across our southern border!!!!!!!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Every military member here, especially those who are teachers, should call, write, email, etc., and copy the city council about your expectations for termination.

Why waste the electrons?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
That guy has to be either trolling or completely clueless. Either way, he certainly shouldn't be influencing young people.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zecpull:
... kick him in the nuts...

I think you overestimate him.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fdan:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MikeNH:
California just needs to fall into the ocean already.[/QUOTE/]

From all the good folks that live in California, including many that served and many members here, FUCK YOU. Don’t know or care where you live but I won’t condemn or damn an entire group or segment of our population with asshole comments like yours

I know a lot of good people in California that are moderate to very conservative. There must be millions of them. It's a shame their voices are drowned out by a couple of enclaves of fascism.

posted Hide Post
This idiot is not alone. There are a lot of teachers spewing this type of garbage in our children's faces every day. (Yes, there are a lot of good teachers too - but I fear they are becoming the minority)

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
quote:
Originally posted by Fdan:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MikeNH:
California just needs to fall into the ocean already.[/QUOTE/]

From all the good folks that live in California, including many that served and many members here, FUCK YOU. Don’t know or care where you live but I won’t condemn or damn an entire group or segment of our population with asshole comments like yours

I count about 25 counties in this picture that would agree with you, Fdan.

If the illegal immigrant vote was removed, I think there would be several more counties in the red.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
This idiot is not alone. There are a lot of teachers spewing this type of garbage in our children's faces every day. (Yes, there are a lot of good teachers too - but I fear they are becoming the minority)

The Left likes to complain about the NRA however the CA Teachers Association's influence on the state legislature would make the NRA, American Medical Association and Pharmaceutical Assoc. envious.
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
If the illegal immigrant vote was removed, I think there would be several more counties in the red.

All of the Eastern counties and all of SoCal except LA County would be red without the illegal count.

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
This ain't about the red/blue California.

This is about some asshat calling out the military.

Let's direct the fire to the proper co-ordinates.

Friendly fire, is anything, but.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I have a feeling that this moron is in for quite a ride.

Oh yeah.

"The El Rancho Unified School District on Monday put El Rancho High teacher and Pico Rivera Councilman Gregory Salcido on administrative leave as it moves forward with its investigation into a recording of him disparaging the military.

The firestorm over expletive-laced remarks against the military made by Salcido continued as security was stepped up at City Hall and the school, and phones rang off the hook at both sites with callers demanding he resign both posts.

Superintendent Karling Aguilera-Fort, school board President Aurora Villon and member Jose Lara, along with Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Capt. Pat Valdez, met with school faculty to discuss safety issues in light of the controversy and how to move forward teaching students.

District officials have not been able to contact Salcido directly. “We have actually tried to reach him, but we have not been able to contact him,” Aguilera-Fort said...

Salcido will not be able to go to the classroom and “all the results will be pending the investigation,” Aguilera-Fort said. “One thing we are telling people for sure is that the commitment of the board and the superintendent and the staff is to really get to the bottom of this for the community.”

Salcido, 49, in a text message to this news organization, said he was not conducting any interviews at this time.

“Based on the many hateful, vulgar, and violent threats being made against me and my family, my priority is the emotional and physical health of my wife and son,” he said in the text...

On Sunday, during a celebration of the city’s 60th anniversary, the public demanded Salcido step down from office, Archuleta reported. “So many of our residents want him out.”
https://www.whittierdailynews....nti-military-tirade/

I guess his commie tantrum yielded a bit more than he can chew. Does "hot seat" mean anything now, Salcido? Smile

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:....Salcido, 49, in a text message to this news organization, said he was not conducting any interviews at this time.

“Based on the many hateful, vulgar, and violent threats being made against me and my family, my priority is the emotional and physical health of my wife and son,” he said in the text....

I guess his commie tantrum yielded a bit more than he can chew. Does "hot seat" mean anything now, Salcido? Smile

After the fellow's open attack on the military, and now he is worried about "hateful, vulgar, violent threats against himself and his family? Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Perhaps he should have given more concern for the emotional and physical health of his wife and son before he went on that tirade? Surely he was not deluded enough to believe that there would be no consequences! (Oh, wait--he's a Leftist Liberal--they don't think there should be consequences....)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:....Salcido, 49, in a text message to this news organization, said he was not conducting any interviews at this time.

“Based on the many hateful, vulgar, and violent threats being made against me and my family, my priority is the emotional and physical health of my wife and son,” he said in the text....

After the fellow's open attack on the military, and now he is worried about "hateful, vulgar, violent threats against himself and his family? Roll Eyes

What's the over-under on him using the "freedom of speech" defense?

Why do none of these twatwaffles understand it means you can say whatever you want, but it doesn't mean freedom from consequences?

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:

What's the over-under on him using the "freedom of speech" defense?

Why do none of these twatwaffles understand it means you can say whatever you want, but it doesn't mean freedom from consequences?
I think freedom of speech covers "hateful, vulgar, violent threats" too--as long as nothing is actually done to physically hurt them.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, he's getting the Deluxe Package with full upgrades.

Good for you, genius. Say, how'd that conversation go with your family? You know, the one where you had to explain to them how you managed to turn their lives upside down simply by opening your fat fucking mouth? Way to go, Oppenheimer.

Now, tell us again about the "stupid" people in the military, bright boy. Cool

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
FWIW, I doubt any military member active or prior is going to do anything with his family.

That's chicken shit, and pretty much 180 degrees of who and what most military folks are about.

If anything, the active or former folks who might interact with him, will be straight up and direct in their activities.

But, don't underestimate some Nancy to whine and make a bunch of smoke and noise about such things.

It's what pussies do.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
FWIW, I doubt any military member active or prior is going to do anything with his family.

That's chicken shit, and pretty much 180 degrees of who and what most military folks are about.

If anything, the active or former folks who might interact with him, will be straight up and direct in their activities.

But, don't underestimate some Nancy to whine and make a bunch of smoke and noise about such things.

It's what pussies do.

As always, you're right, Monkey.

But, add to that, Libtards interpret any comment contrary to their own view as "hateful" and "abusive." In other words, even if someone calmly told him his comments were hateful and offensive, he'd interpret that correspondence as threatening.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JordanR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Salcido, 49, in a text message to this news organization, said he was not conducting any interviews at this time.“Based on the many hateful, vulgar, and violent threats being made against me and my family, my priority is the emotional and physical health of my wife and son,” he said in the text...

Perhaps if you didn't open that douche you call a mouth, you would not have to worry about your family's emotional and physical health.

I really wonder if he will ever figure that out or just play the victim.

“We’re going to win so much. You’re going to get tired of winning. You’re going to say, ‘Please, Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don’t win so much,’” he vowed.

Posts: 564 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post