SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    California teacher slams military members as 'lowest of the low' in classroom rant caught on video. *Update Pg.7 Report reveals pattern of stupidity
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

California teacher slams military members as 'lowest of the low' in classroom rant caught on video. *Update Pg.7 Report reveals pattern of stupidity Login/Join 
posted
Nope..no bias at all, this teacher is objective and has only the best of intentions when teaching our kids.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018...caught-on-video.html
Check out also the three Facebook videos for more audio of this ass and his rant.

FYI- Pico Rivera is about 99% Mexican/Latin American, a group that is a major contributor to members of the USMC and other services. Basically this guy crapped on everyone's dad, uncle and cousin.
quote:

A video in which a Southern California high school teacher is heard slamming members of the military as “the frickin’ lowest of the low” in a classroom rant to students has gone viral.

El Rancho High history teacher Gregory Salcido -- who also serves as an elected Pico Rivera city councilman and was once mayor -- even goes so far as to refer to those who are in the military overseas as failed students who had no choice but to serve, "Fox & Friends" reported Sunday.

“Think about the people you know who are over there,” Salcido is heard saying. “Your freakin' stupid Uncle Louie or whatever. They're dumb s - - - s. They're not high-level bankers. They're not academic people. They're not intellectual people."

“They’re the freakin’ lowest of our low.”

He is also heard questioning why military recruiters were allowed to visit the school.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: corsair,

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
What an ignorant ass.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Think about the people you know who are over there,” Salcido is heard saying. “Your freakin' stupid Uncle Louie or whatever. They're dumb s - - - s. They're not high-level bankers. They're not academic people. They're not intellectual people."

And neither are you, Salcido.

If you think being a public school teacher in CA makes you an "intellectual academic", you have a serious case of Delusion of Grandeur.

This moron needs to be drummed out of his job.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
"District Superintendent Karling Aguilera-Fort told the paper that ... Salcido would be disciplined."

Disciplined? Disiplined?!?!

If that flaming asshole isn't fired, then something's seriously wrong with...

...oh, wait: California.

Never mind Mad

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kalifornia should be renamed the "Brain Fart" state.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Is this really a surprise? A teacher in the nanny state with no concept of who provides the freedom that he so willingly uses to berate them.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another dem elitist. Cali is full of them.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I am betting that he will get a visit from some of the 'lowest of the lows' and they will make him see the error of his existence

its California - doesn't matter if he's 'disciplined' or not, he is a mentally damaged person that should never, ever be allowed near anyone ever again

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:

And neither are you, Salcido.

If you think being a public school teacher in CA makes you an "intellectual academic", you have a serious case of Delusion of Grandeur.

This moron needs to be drummed out of his job.

^^^^^
+1

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
What an ignorant ass.

I am a CA teacher (college) and Honorably Discharged Army Reserves. I know the environment. You are much kinder in your description than my current thoughts.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
In this link https://www.ocregister.com/201...-degrading-military/, you can watch the three clips recorded by a student (be prepared to be pissed off). This Salcido fucker is a full-on hater of the military.

This asshole needs his smile wiped off, HARD. Using profane language in the classroom and racist language in front of students (stating that the Vietnamese were just "throwing rice" at the US forces). THIS is a teacher that needs to be fired.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Every military member here, especially those who are teachers, should call, write, email, etc., and copy the city council about your expectations for termination.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
in case you should see this guy lying on the side of the road in a pool of blood...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I have a feeling that this moron is in for quite a ride.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
...saying things Americans won't say.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
I think there are stats showing that military people are educated at a level ABOVE average compared to those that never served. . .

Of course, the facts are irrelevant for this pus bag.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
I think there are stats showing that military people are educated at a level ABOVE average compared to those that never served. . .
Of course, considering that to serve you need a H/S Diploma or GED, so that right there gets you above the civie population.

Nearly all Commissioned Officers are college graduates, and a shit ton of mid-grade & above enlisted have degrees ranging from AA to Masters degrees.

Add in all the service schools they go to and yeah, the military on average is much better educated that the civie population.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
California just needs to fall into the ocean already.

Posts: 2188 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post