SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Teenagers allegedly steal AR-15 from school officer's safe
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Teenagers allegedly steal AR-15 from school officer's safe Login/Join 
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
They should take that stupid AR-15 away, and give the officer a Thompson sub-machine gun. And have him carry it around all the time, while smoking a cigar, and giving students the evil eye.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4617 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
My problem with this is why the officer hasn't been called out for the loss of his duty weapon?
His firearms shouldn't have been left in an empty school house....and was the storage area under lock and key?

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
Originally posted by nasig:
quote:
"Groups advocating against gun violence are questioning how the kids got into the safe."

I would guess because their parents didn't raise them very well.

Exactly this, but blame the gun because BLACK RIFLE BAD. It probably let itself out of the safe and left itself where children could find it.

I visited a local gun shop a few days ago. they had probably 75 ARs hanging on the wall. A goodly portion of them were OD! So I guess the OD ones will pass muster with the idiot squads.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GRIZZLYBEAR:
My problem with this is why the officer hasn't been called out for the loss of his duty weapon?
His firearms shouldn't have been left in an empty school house....and was the storage area under lock and key?

They broke into the school, then broke into the GUN SAFE to steal the AR. There really isn't anything else he probably could have done to secure it.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And all the gun control laws, background checks, "red flag laws", and gun-free zone signs in the WORLD wouldn't have prevented this. Criminals will be criminals...

Demotards want total "gun control"?? How would their "gun control" laws prevented Ft. Hood?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how could anyone hear what she said with her head up her ass?

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1120 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
They should take that stupid AR-15 away, and give the officer a Thompson sub-machine gun. And have him carry it around all the time, while smoking a cigar, and giving students the evil eye.

I like it! Big Grin

I wonder why that Roth twit was even quoted... given how imprecisely her brain functions.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ARMT Guy,

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post