SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Raw foods, grains, nuts, beans, rice, dried fruits, plenty to have...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Raw foods, grains, nuts, beans, rice, dried fruits, plenty to have... Login/Join 
Picture of Draal
posted Hide Post
Noah, thanks so much for this! Just ordered some tasty and filling items from your biz. You are awesome!

Posts: 164 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: July 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Noah,
How would you store a 5 lb. bag of oatmeal, or fruit or other items?

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1727 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Noah,

Order placed, and thanks again,

Archerman

Posts: 2476 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
You're a good man, Charlie Bean.

Oh

My

Gosh...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
No black beans? Dang!

I'll keep shopping the site... thanks, Noah! Wink

Twenty pounds I know of, not in inventory. How many to you want? Call me at 928-634-2498. After 9 am Arizona time. I’ll make it happen.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
I'm deployed, tried to order but it didn't like the APO when I entered it as my zipcode, 09240. If you can ship to an APO, I'd be happy to order. I'm in Kosovo; most foods are pretty cheap on the economy but nuts are really expensive!

In any case, good idea to expand your direct to consumer sales and good luck!

Not sure what I can do, but call me in the AM. Email me and I’ll send you my cell number.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigCity:
Noah,

We have thick oats. That pretty much oatmeal.

We also have a surplus of granola. Multiple kinds.

quote:
The “lol” thread

posted Hide Post
Order placed.

Thx

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
No black beans? Dang!

I'll keep shopping the site... thanks, Noah! Wink

Twenty pounds I know of, not in inventory. How many to you want? Call me at 928-634-2498. After 9 am Arizona time. I’ll make it happen.

Five pounds would be more than plenty... I'll make a plan to call you tomorrow.
Thank you!

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Damn those strawberries look good... Mmmmm....

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
Just ordered some dried fruit to try out, thanks Noah!

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigCity:
Noah,

Ideally I think would be to vacuum seal it. Everything we repack is placed in a nylon vapor barrier bag which is heat sealed with a 10mm seal. We do not vacuum seal as our normal business is restaurants and they use the product right away.

quote:
The “lol” thread

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Very cool, thanks for posting this.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw a local news piece , where a local Restaurant Food supply company is doing the same as you. They altered their web page / processes to support direct to consumer business with delivery.

Adapt and overcome.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by icom706:
Saw a local news piece , where a local Restaurant Food supply company is doing the same as you. They altered their web page / processes to support direct to consumer business with delivery.

Adapt and overcome.

Nope. Didn't happen. When I suggested this exact thing in another Wuhan thread I was told by PASig that I do not "seem to have any clue about business in general."

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
placed an order.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone. I cannot begin to thank you. It has been overwhelming support and I truly appreciate everything you have done to help us.

We did receive in a pretty large shipment today. Our inventory should be updated/is being updated. If there is something you had wanted that we were out of, you may check again. There is a pretty good chance we received what you're looking for.

Once again, thank you to everyone.

quote:
The “lol” thread

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I have a question about Pine Nuts...why do they cost three fingers and a testicle?? Is it a supply/demand issue or is it the cost of growing/harvesting? Or both??

Oh...and pretty AWESOME offer, Mr. Noah! Thanks for the link and reaching out, sir!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Will get the wife to look it over she does all the cooking

Thanks Again

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
I’ll make it happen.

Got it! Thank you, Noah.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post