SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tucker Carlson - Where Does He Find These Morons
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucker Carlson - Where Does He Find These Morons Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I caught part of it with McCarthy, and it seemed to be a refreshing departure from the usual guests (although I missed the start of the show)

I will likely keep watching but DVR just for the sake of my sanity

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Well it appears this genius was fired following her Carlson interview. Awesome!

Link

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1905 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Boom!!!!

I just saw that.

She was most deserving if you ask me.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by texassierra:
Well it appears this genius was fired following her Carlson interview. Awesome!

Link

quote:
She has said that she was “publicly lynched” by the school.

On Friday, she told the Star-Ledger that she has received a lot of support from school staff members and students, but compared her experience to a rape victim who is blamed for the crime, and a person who returns from war to a hostile environment.

You didn't get lynched, you are not a victim. You said some straight up racist shit that no one could protect your from. Eat your shit pie and go away please.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
sweet - I read about her 'suspension' but glad she got the axe

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^^^

When 10 isn't enough, this one goes to eleven.

She definitely pegged the meter.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post