SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tucker Carlson - Where Does He Find These Morons
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucker Carlson - Where Does He Find These Morons Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Woweeeee! Black racist exposes herself in one second ! Minister Farrakhan,Rev Al or Jessie has nothing on her.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Surprised Tucker didn't bring up Black History Month when she started talking about the The parades and holidays.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5751 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a loud mouthed black woman, if I talk loud enough and fast enough that you can't get a word in I win the argument. Doesn't matter that what I say makes no sense to you cause I'm black and you ain't.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted Koppel could handle her, he was an expert in dealing with idiots like this. He simply turned off the microphone, after a warning, problem solved. Tucker is way too patient.

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Holy crap, when's she said, "Because, you guys..."

Tucker was like, " what you mean you guys"?.

Ha, that woman is bat shit. Being that fixated on skin color must be a mental disorder.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Holy crap! That woman is nuts. Wow. Didn't answer a single basic question then equated excluding any race except black to mother's day. WTF?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
OK I watched it with the sound off. The body language says it all.

I walked in the door coming home from work and Mrs. BRL had Tucker on with the volume at 11.

"Who is that loudmouth bitch and what is her problem other than whitey?" I couldn't even look at the TV with the sound off.

I wonder if she realizes she's so offputting that no one will hear her?

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey she teaches too. Is it too late to sign up for a class??

Adjunct Professor
Essex County College
January 2017 – Present (6 months)
Mass Communications and Popular Culture: The course surveys and examines mass communications, concentrating on radio, television, film, and other electronic and print media forms. The expression of popular culture through the mass media is analyzed and evaluated.

English 096: This course is designed to enable students to write at a college level. By teaching students to apply the writing process, introducing them to the principles of rhetoric through logical analysis of expository writing, research techniques and modern language association rules for documentation.

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Being that fixated on skin color must be a mental disorder.
She is "stuck in her own Hell", as Joseph Campbell would say.

Posts: 107579 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
She's a mental midget. Warning - never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Case in point - Lisa Durden.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
The "people" on the Left truly are crazy.

Violent Leftists wear masks to conceal their identity when they come to a rally and beat people up indiscriminately all the while calling the victims of their violence fascists.

Black people wear their hatred of White people on their sleeves and then complain about this country being racist.

They're absolutely nuts.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
OK I watched it with the sound off. The body language says it all.

Watch again with the sound on.
That way you can hear this racist bitch with your own ears. Wow

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
White people culturally appropriated Memorial Day from black people, was that the gist of it? I was pulling into the driveway just as they were getting started and didn't see any point in letting it continue.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was pulling into the driveway just as they were getting started and didn't see any point in letting it continue.

I liked watching Tucker when he launched, but I lost interest for a couple of reasons. He has morons on-- apparently like this black woman-- who are just... too easy. I mean, they babble such nonsense that I just don't care what they are saying. Also, his patience with such morons exceeds mine by about quadruple. If he cut their mike, or hit them with a cream pie, I'd watch.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
After watching that cluster, I'm left with this thought, which caters to the teenager in me. What would that lunatic have done if she'd have uttered the phrase "Black Lives Matter" and another guest had simple said "No, they really don't"? I truly believe the top of her weave would have lifted off for the stratosphere and she'd have had to be restrained for her own protection.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Big Grin "If you don't like it, why are you perpetuating it?" Oowww.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I am all for letting people show the world just how out of control they are, but sometimes gotta mute the mic.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I was able to take that for about 45 seconds. She needs to be institutionalized.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I agree that Carlson's schtick has very quickly grown old. If instead of the loons he parades to us for comical effect, he actually had reasonable, rational guests expressing opposing viewpoints and had reasonable, rational discussions (don't tell me it's not possible, because it is), then his show would be worth viewing. As it is, it's just a sad circus and I have no real interest in tuning it in.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107579 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Being loud and obnoxious doesn't make you tough or smart.

It just makes you loud and obnoxious.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post