SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Short Jaunt Through the Countryside...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Short Jaunt Through the Countryside... Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?...ue=317&v=xj4gar5dKAU

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Wow! It looked very stable thru both runs.

Hope the driver is on a liquid diet. Body function might be difficult for a few days in my case.

Thanks for posting.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20320 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I'd like a car where I'm upshifting at 220MPH....

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12406 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
Wow, that second run was something to see.

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I was surprised at how stable the car was as well...a bit slow on launch but that was because of the back end

but at top speed, very little vibration at all

as Jeremy Clarkson said - driver had balls of titanium Smile

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Wow Eek 1 jackrabbit could have made that a very different video. Those drivers have a set on them for sure.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
While I haven't driven a Koenigsegg, I've driven practically every other super car both on tracks, highways, around town, etc. It's hard to describe without experiencing it first hand, but going 150mph in a car like this, an aventador SV, any of the new McLarens really, etc. feel like you're going 50-60mph in a "regular" car. I've hit the "magical" 200mph in an 1700hp Lamborghini, and while that was plenty for me, the car felt 100% planted, controllable, not even really pushing it.. I can't imagine another 85mph ontop of that.

One of the crazy parts is, I can almost guarantee the car in the video was running on E85!

quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
Wow Eek 1 jackrabbit could have made that a very different video

Koenigsegg has some absolutely INSANE stability control.. like mind blowing actually.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post