SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How soon is too soon to get another dog? Update on pg 2 with pic
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How soon is too soon to get another dog? Update on pg 2 with pic Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Except it’s not just our opinion. We’ve been turned down by a rescue organization because we already had two dogs at the time and their basis was because of what I described.

Posts: 684 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Lots of love to the whole pack

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here’s a couple more pics of the little guy. He’s the one in the middle. Pics are from this past Friday the breeder says.

Posts: 684 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
He’s a cutie.

Posts: 26903 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like we’ve decided to name him Odin.

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
Looks like we’ve decided to name him Odin.
Our Rottweiler was named Odin.

He was a playful, affectionate, buffoon, absolutely dedicated to my wife.

Cancer took him before he was five years old. He hadn't even grown a brain.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 08 Cayenne
posted Hide Post
Lost my big guy, (Borzoi) in January, way too early and he was way too young. Friday I am, (hopefully) driving to NJ to get my new big guy.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well today is the day we get to go get him from the breeder. I was able to meet him a couple weeks ago when he was six weeks old, but my wife didn’t go with me. She didn’t want to leave our three dogs here and risk taking more than five hours due to Chicago traffic that day. So this will be the first time she meets him.

Here’s a pic from this past Monday when he was getting his first set of shots and a check-up by the breeder’s vet. He doesn’t look too thrilled in the pic. lol

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Handsome pup, wishing you all and Odin many happy years!

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Our Rottweiler was named Odin.

He was a playful, affectionate, buffoon, absolutely dedicated to my wife.

Cancer took him before he was five years old. He hadn't even grown a brain.

Ha! I can completely relate to that statement. My Rottie was the same way and I lost him at about the same age.

Congrats to the OP on the new pup!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15227 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
He's gonna be a handsome boy.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43877 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post