SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Movies you can watch again and again
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movies you can watch again and again Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Forbidden Planet. Dig this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKR-pePd7HU

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Harry Potter - seems we get sucked into at least one of the movies during those marathons

Forrest Gump

I think The Greatest Showman is going to get watched a lot.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeramiah Johnson

Posts: 219 | Location: Loganville, Ga. | Registered: May 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get The Gringo
Payback
Conspiracy Theory

Posts: 512 | Location: Pearland, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
Tombstone
The Outlaw Josey Wales
Unforgiven
Once Upon A Time In The West
John Wick
Jason Bourne Series
Rudy
On Golden Pond

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Not listed yet...

Apocolypse Now

Can't believe it took 5 pages before it was mentioned...

Posts: 6699 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dark City
Much Ado about Nothing
Demolition Man
Mr Lucky
The Fifth Element

Posts: 2358 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cheyenne Autum
She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
Fort Apache
Maltese Falcon
Murder My Sweet
Psycho
D.O.A (Edmond O'Brien)
While The City Sleeps

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lots of good ones mentioned already, I'll add Zulu and The Ghost and the Darkness.

"All warfare is based on deception" Sun Tzu, The art of War

Posts: 552 | Location: Gulf Coast of SW Florida | Registered: August 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Some already listed. I'll add:

Quigley Down Under
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Draft Day (even though it's about football)
The Last Boy Scout (ditto)

My son-in-law buys pretty much every movie that hits the market. I, on the other hand, haven't bought a recorded movie in decades. I just wait for them to make it to my screen. Some don't come often, but I'm still not going to go out and buy them.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bryan11:
Much Ado about Nothing

Which one? Branagh or Whedon?

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
The God's Must be Crazy.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8200 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
The Warriors, Streets of Fire.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by msfzoe:
Streets of Fire.

Forgot about that one. I enjoy that one quite a bit. Even have the soundtrack.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
para said "The Maltese Falcon"

I've always felt a certain fascination over that movie. Like it transports you to another place and time

I bought some of Dashiell Hammett's books but haven't read them again in a long time

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
For the message it sends about right vs wrong:

Burt Lancaster in "Valdeze is coming"
Clint Eastwood in "The unforgiven"

A lot of the movies I really like are already listed...great minds think alike or something like that.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
It's a Wonderful Life

Tombstone

Saving Private Ryan

The Shawshank Redemption

Vertigo

12 O'Clock High

Operation Petticoat

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Airplane!

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Forgot Monty Python and the Holy Grail

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
Fellini's Satyricon, it's so complex that every time I watch it I see something new. His other films are great also but Satyricon stands out. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post