SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Armour Karma *WINNER* 95flhr
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Armour Karma *WINNER* 95flhr Login/Join 
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Wishing for a speedy recovery for your father. Count me in for the Karma.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Hoping your father recovers quickly, I'm in and thanks.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1362 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mikedare
posted Hide Post
Thank you, everyone, for the great words of support. The winner is 95flhr. Thanks again!

Posts: 171 | Location: Ludington MI | Registered: May 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Family illnesses tend to give perspective on what is truly important. I hope your father makes a quick and complete recovery.

Thanks for the generous karma and congratulations to 95fhlr!

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much for the very generous karma, and I hope your father is doing better.

Thank you again.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6476 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
congratulations 95, good for you

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
You will be very happy 95, enjoy!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Mike,

The belt came in the mail this morning. All I can say is what beautiful craftsmanship and thank you.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6476 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post