SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Armour Karma *WINNER* 95flhr
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Armour Karma *WINNER* 95flhr Login/Join 
Picture of Mikedare
posted
Things have been hectic in life for about the past year and although I have had moments where I was a week or two behind I never forget about all the great people who have supported me in making things a reality. My father just went through a bone marrow transplant and everything was a huge success so in light of that and being back in the shop more frequently, I thought I would help someone else in need of a new belt to continue to show my support of a great group of people here. I will choose a winner on Monday morning.

https://armourbelts.com/collec...ge/products/gun-belt

Have a great weekend!

Mike Bissell

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mikedare,

Posts: 171 | Location: Ludington MI | Registered: May 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I hope your father recovers quickly. Thank you for your Karma offer.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best of luck to your father. Please count me in and thanks so much.

Posts: 2014 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I'm glad your Dad is on the mend. Thanks for the Karma!

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best Wishes for your Dad.

I am in, please

Posts: 648 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
So glad things are going well for your Father.

Thanks for the chance.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10353 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Hoping your dad has a speedy, and complete recovery.

Having gained weight over this past winter I could use a new belt, thanks for the chance.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Wishing you the best, Mike. Thanks for the Karmic opportunity!

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma. Thanks.

I have 3 of your belts (big fan!), but my weightloss has me down to the last hole.
quote:
Hoping your dad has a speedy, and complete recovery.
+1

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Glad to read the procedure was a success.

Please toss my name in the hat. Thank you.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6476 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Pick me! Thanks Glad your father is doing well

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Great to hear you dad is on the mend.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Please include me, hope your dad gets better soon.

Posts: 1288 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
So glad to hear of your father's successful procedure.

Please add me to the list. Thank you for the opportunity!

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Good to hear that Dad is doing ok. Please keep us posted on Dad's progress. Please include me? Thanks, John.

Posts: 2862 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your father.
Thanks for the karma

Posts: 160 | Location: Sarasota FL | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
God Bless you, your Dad, and your entire family. I’d love a chance to own one of your awesome belts! Thank you for the opportunity and take care of Dad!

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 651 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad your Dad made it through. Enjoy these days, I miss my Dad.

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for your dad. Please count me in.

Chris

Posts: 1694 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to your father.

Please include me for your belt karma.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post