SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Armour Karma *WINNER* 95flhr
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Armour Karma *WINNER* 95flhr Login/Join 
Picture of Marue
posted Hide Post
Great news on your father and thanks for a chance at an awesome karma.

-Marue

Posts: 386 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the success of your father's treatment, and thanks for the chance. I could use a new belt.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Hope the good news continues. Please add me to the karma.

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Best Wishes for your Dad.

I am in, please.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear that things are looking positive for your dad...
Count me in, please.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Swordknives
posted Hide Post
Wishing you and your family the best and a speedy recovery.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Posts: 1401 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mike its great to hear your fathers bone marrow went well. Hope he recovers quickly. Please count me in.

Posts: 380 | Location: masshole | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear your father’s transplant was a success, that’s awesome! Please count me in.

Posts: 609 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for a continued rapid recovery.

Please add me to the generous karma.

Eseaton

Esea2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Very generous.

Please include me.

Thank you!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Great news on your dad Mike.
Hope healing goes well.
Please add me to the hat.

Thanks

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best of luck to your Father. Please count me in!

NRA Life Member

Posts: 813 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
That is great news about your dad. Hoping he continues with the progress.

Please count me in, my Armour belt from 2016 needs replacing soon. I'm hard on belts.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity for the karma.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I love these belts. I have one of the ones your Dad made. Hope he gets better soon. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Pray your father's recovery is quick. Thx for including me.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
quote:

I've lost a little weight and could use a new belt!
Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 829 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wishing your father the best. He will be included in our prayers. Thank you for the Karma.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear things are looking up. If it's not too late, please include me in your karma. Thanks!

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
Here is to a speedy recovery.

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post