SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Armour Karma *WINNER* 95flhr
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Armour Karma *WINNER* 95flhr Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your Dad's good news, hope his health continues to improve. Count me in please, thanks.

Posts: 3594 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Best to your Dad, Sir. And to you and your family.

Please count me in, and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to your dad

Posts: 3548 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear that he is improving. You have a talented family-

Please include me and thanks!

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
I hope your Dad recovers and is back to normal quickly. No doubt a successful procedure is a huge weight off your shoulders.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
That sounds like it would be quite a struggle. Thank you for the karma; I'm in.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Include me please, Have needed a new belt since christmas, and thank you

gret news about your dad

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54633 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Best to your Dad.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in! Thanks for the chance, Mike!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Hope you have better days ahead.
Please enter me.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
A great Dad aids you your entire life, the best to him.

Posts: 4625 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thank you!!

Posts: 1142 | Location: Phila Area | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great News on your Dad

Please throw my name in the hat

Thanks

RC

Posts: 1941 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Your Dad is in my prayers. Please throw my name in the hat too.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Good news. Please count me in

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for you and your Father.

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to your father and your family. Glad it went well

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Continuing prayers for your Father. Thanks for the great Karma!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
Great news on your Dad! Please count me in for a chance for the best gun belts made.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to you and your father. Please include me on your belt karma. Thanks!

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post