SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Armour Karma *WINNER* 95flhr
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Armour Karma *WINNER* 95flhr Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Glad things are going good for your Dad.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1523 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your Dad.

I would like to be included in your generous offer please.

Posts: 2336 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really glad to hear that the transplant went well.
Please include me in your karma. The two I have seem to have shrunk a bit. Nothing to do with the 15pounds that I've gained.

Posts: 1950 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for your Dad. Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous offer, Mike. Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for your Dad

i am in

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to your dad.
Please count me in for your karma

Posts: 636 | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Glad your father's procedure worked out, thanks for the Karma add me please.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
Best to you and your father Mike. Please include me in your Karma.

aileron

Posts: 1472 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Awesome news about your Dad, please include me for your karma thank you.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Cancer is tough. Glad to hear he is doing well. Please enter me in and thanks!

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous karma.Best wishes to your father and you.

Posts: 784 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. Thanks Mike!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Good news best wishes for your dad. I am need of a new gun belt so I would love a chance at the karma; thank you.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you

Posts: 2219 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Have always wanted one of these, please count me in. Glad you father is doing well!

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
All the best to your Dad.

Posts: 1461 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you father.

Please enter me.

Feels weird to type those two consecutive sentences. Exciting you guys will be back together. Enjoy it!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike. I know what you're going through. I just finished Radiation with my wife, and starting Chemo next week.

Please enter me. I have one of your belts and could sure use another.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
PTL for your dad. Count me in.

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1215 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post