SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What hard to find candy bar or candy do you enjoy?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What hard to find candy bar or candy do you enjoy? Login/Join 
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
smoothies, the butterscotch PB cups.

not super had to find, around here only the country stores that have moon pies and rc carry them.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not impossible to find, but certainly not in every gas station ....

Candy cigarettes!!

Posts: 260 | Registered: March 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comet24:
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
I can show you where to find those

Posts: 13239 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As all ready mentioned, the Marathon Bar. YUM.

Lock N Load

Michael
USMC (Ret)

Posts: 1450 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:
When I was a kid living in Missouri, we had a candy called Cherry Mash, I loved those things have not seen one in years or ever out here on the Eastern side of the US.

We sold the Cherry Mash(along with many mentioned here) in our family store for $0.10. It was soooo sweet that it made your teeth hurt......still does just thinking about it!!!

That is what I remember as well, but I loved those things when I was a kid.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6484 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Sadly enough, I don’t have much of a sweet tooth. I Managed a grocery distribution center for many years. Our primary customers and core business was convenience stores. We had two aisles of nothing but candy and sweet/salty snacks. The amount of product that would get damaged or short dated over all my years there, allowed me to try just about every candy known. The aisles in the photos below are 200 feet long. It’s a monumental amount of candy. Smile
Almost everything that was posted in this thread, we carried. There are a couple that we didn’t though, and I had never heard of.

If I had to choose one hard to find candy type thing that I miss terribly, it would be Manner Lemon Cream Filled Wafers. Those are my kryptonite.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
Necco Wafer

Posts: 4986 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:

Edible Insects Bag of Mixed Edible Bugs. Grasshoppers, Crickets, Silk Worms and Sago Worms. Frown

www.amazon.com/dp/B01D961QI6/r..._api_i_c12NDb12J8T0W
Halloween is coming.

This is just the thing for trick-or-treaters!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope it is OK to post this.
I have no affiliation with the place, but since you all are JONSEING I thought I would throw this out there.

For those who live in Northeastern Ohio there is a little candy store in Madison Ohio that has, I think, everything mentioned in this thread. I'm not even going to start naming the products. I'll be at it all day.

Red Berry Candy Shop
3094 Hubbard Road
Madison, OH 44057

If you are traveling east or west on either Rt. 20 or Rt. 90, you will come to Rt.528 running north and south. The candy shop is midway between Rt.90 & rt.20.

I always fill a bag of assorted hard candies for my snack table.
I just can't bring myself to try the chocolate covered scorpions or meal worms.

Posts: 358 | Registered: March 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
chocolate covered Paydays

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
Pearson’s Salted Nut Roll - They use to be everywhere when I was a kid. Now very few places have them. I think they are much better than a PayDay.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Mars bars.

Also, Clark bars.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comet24:
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Really? They’re everywhere around here.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Peanut Patty and peanut plank were some of my favs.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post