SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Valentines Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Valentines Karma Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
I'm in. My wife is a Valentine baby, so it's doubly apt.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Please include me, my wife would love it

Posts: 2336 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Posts: 7387 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great watch. My wife just got back into trail running and biking so that would be a nice gift. Count me in.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a winner to me. I'm in.

Dan

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Dave, Please add me in! And thanks!

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. My wife is a nurse and could use a new watch for work. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 791 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well.
Thanks Dave.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for the wifey.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7047 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
RNshooter: not going to believe this...you won the watch!~!!!!!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6002 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^

Oh! A Trifecta!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43777 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Fiiiiiiiiixxxxxxx! Smile

Thanks, David! The wife is making out like a bandit, this month!

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
Please add me and Thanks!!!

Posts: 1776 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
My valentine is Agony.

Posts: 45322 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post