SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Valentines Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Valentines Karma Login/Join 
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Not in (my valentine doesn't wear a watch) but thanks for all you do for our members Dave.

Posts: 4402 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2 types of people..Those with Guns and those who dig!
Picture of USMC-PRIDE
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thanks David.

---------------------------------------
"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."-----Charles Beard

Posts: 1103 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
please include me. Very nice!

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4882 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
I'd like to proxy enter my wife for this one.

LOL. That's what I was thinking.
If I gave it to her... she wouldn't wear it.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23896 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please count me.

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Happy Valentines Day!

Posts: 269 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMPinNYC
posted Hide Post
Nancy would love this. Please count me in.

Best regards,
Nick.

NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor

Posts: 710 | Location: Back in northern NJ/NY State Catskills | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in.

Posts: 4731 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in. My GF would like that.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Nice- thanks Dave!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
I'd be a hero! Please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. Thanks

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gimp with
The Limp
Picture of RBeach
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to the list. My wife would love this.

RBeach

Posts: 2104 | Location: Fort Mill, SC | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in. Thank you!

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2866 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Very generous - please add me, I believe my Valentine would love this!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tarheelbball
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thanks

Posts: 514 | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, thanks.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
Very nice karma. Please put me in.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post