SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Valentines Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Valentines Karma Login/Join 
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well, sir. Thanks for the chance, Dave.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in the drawing, Dave.

Very generous as usual.

Thank you, sir

Posts: 231 | Location: FLORIDA | Registered: November 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thanks.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Please include me.
My wife would love a new watch from Dave Truong!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
I'm in. You can just ship it out when the ring and the necklace are done Wink

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, thank you! Very cool watch

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please. I'd definitely give it to my bride. Thx for the chance Dave.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pleas count me in. Thanks for the chance. Very nice of you.

Posts: 4055 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please! Thanks!

Posts: 4343 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Oh yes she would LOVEit , thank you David!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave,
I would like to be a part of your generous KARMA.
Thanks, John

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
It's my daughter's birthday on valentines. This would be a perfect gift for her. Thanks!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
My bride would love that. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 26903 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Count me in please

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Please count me in Sir!

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to a wonderful Karma. My wife would love that. Thanks Dave

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
In for shot, thanks!

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous Karma. Thank you.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Definitely in! Thanks for the chance, Dave!

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
That's a beauty Dave. Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post