SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Valentines Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Valentines Karma Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
This is a quick Karma. The only rule is you have to give this to your Valentines. I'll pick a name on Tuesday and ship it for Valentines!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks Dave.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Wow. That is NICE! Thanks for the chance Dave.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Might as well. No-one else is getting her anything.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I'd like to proxy enter my wife for this one.

Posts: 6470 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
In and thanks.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6316 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
In for karma.
Thx

Posts: 2304 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
In, thank you Dave.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12108 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. Thanks!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
I am in, thanks Dave.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My valentine would love that, please count me in and thanks.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Mrs. BB61 would love that for camping, traveling. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please Dave, for the daughter, thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MRBTX,

Posts: 3595 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I’m in! The wife destroys anything she wears.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm in please!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I'm in for this thanks

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
My wife would LOVE that one. The analog digital element reminds me of the Seiko SNJ025 -- aka the "Arnie".

Get to the chappa!

Thanks for including me. Smile

Posts: 11385 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thanks for the chance!

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please. You know Stacie would love that. I bought a few G-Shocks from you when you did the group buy. Got one for myself and one each for sister in law and niece. This one will be for the wife.

Posts: 13110 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post