SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gov Cuomo aide convicted in bribery case...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gov Cuomo aide convicted in bribery case... Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted

Posts: 2769 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
They are all crooks and criminals. I wonder why some get thrown under the bus, others escape. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Politicians get arrested and convicted in NY.

But the biased/crooked courts overturn it anyway.

Posts: 21092 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
he was a sacrificial lamb the investigation was leading directly to Chomo and he killed the investigation, someone had to take the fall...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8339 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
I worked for Cuomo. One day in a meeting I referred to him as Andy and was promptly instructed by one of his lackeys that his name is Andrew.

An arrogant jerk who never let his lack of knowledge be an impediment to issuing stupid instructions including threatening letters to banks that they are to increase issuing mortgages to people with shaky credit in the name of increasing diversity.

Most of us remember the 08/09 stock market crash along with the banking crisis brought about by the over-zealous implementation of the CRA. Cuomo had a big hand in that catastrophe.

http://www.businessinsider.com...a-users-guide-2009-6

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I know a Nassau Co Cop that went to school with him. He said he was the kid that other kids would just punch in the arm to make a rainbow of colored bruises... A pompous smart ass.
"Ya Don't need 10 Bullets to kill a deer!"
Apparently they didn't hit him enough or hard enough...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8339 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post