SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Milo Yiannopoulos fighting the good fight with truth and facts
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Milo Yiannopoulos fighting the good fight with truth and facts Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Also well worth the watch, if you can stomach the incessant interruptions from the ridiculous feminists. BBC program

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Conspiracy News Network: Lemon & Reich Say Conservatives Behind Berkeley Riot

Inconceivable!

There’s no way liberal students at UC Berkeley would destroy their own campus, along with a Starbucks, to protest a half-Jewish, gay Brit whose entire schtick is to provoke violent reactions from the left. So it had to be a conservative plot to make the riots look like liberal students did it.

Yeah, that’s the ticket.

Conspiracy theorists Don Lemon and Robert Reich delved deep into tin-foil hat territory Tuesday with this exchange:

LEMON: “I’ve been wanting to have this conversation because this has been a big issue about free speech on campus and conservative voices being heard. Mr. Reich, my first question to you is, there’s a violence that we saw at Berkeley. We had it live here on CNN last night. It ultimately plays right into the hands of the right-wing white supremacist, someone like Milo Yiannopoulos.”

REICH: “It absolutely does, Don. And I want to be very, very clear. I was there for part of last night and I know what I saw. Those people were not Berkeley students. Those people were outsiders, agitators. I’ve never seen them before. There’s rumors that they actually were right-wingers. They were a part of a group that were organized and ready to create the kind of tumult and danger you saw that forced the police to cancel the event. So Donald Trump, when he says Berkeley doesn’t respect free speech rights, that’s a complete distortion of the truth. I mean, Berkeley opened its biggest auditorium to this right-wing Breitbart News character, this hateful odious person. They said, ‘Free speech is the most important thing we stand for,’ and it was these outsiders who caused the police to finally come in and have to cancel it.”
Share this

LEMON: “You think it’s a strategy by Yiannopoulos or right-wingers? They put this on in an effort to show there’s no free speech on a college campus like UC Berkeley?”

REICH: “I wouldn’t bet against it, Don. Again, I saw these people. They all looked almost paramilitary. They were not from the campus. And I’ve heard — again, I don’t want to say factually, but I’ve heard there was some relationship here between these people and the right wing and the right-wing movement that is affiliated with Breitbart News.”

LEMON: “It is interesting because there have been protests but nothing this violent. We haven’t seen anything to this level.”

Let’s get this straight, for clarity’s (and sanity’s) sake.

Robert Reich claims to know what Berkeley students look like. Or he personally knows every student there, and can positively identify who is and isn’t “from the campus.”
Reich claims that the “paramilitary” somehow infiltrated Berkeley under orders from President Trump to riot so a conservative Trump supporter couldn’t speak there.
Don Lemon asked the loaded question considering that conservatives need to stage a riot to prove that there’s no free speech on college campuses like UC Berkeley.

What utter rubbish. There’s so much proof that free speech is shut down like a shell shocked WWI trench veteran that a riot would actually be counterproductive.

This entire conversation makes CNN seem like a FAKE NEWS organization. Worse, it puts them in the same boat as Alex Jones and Infowars. Even worse, it makes blowhard Milo Yiannopoulos seem absolutely righteous and unselfish in comparison.

No points awarded here. Leon and Reich need to go back to the cave where they hatched this plot and rethink their lives.

http://theresurgent.com/conspi...ehind-berkeley-riot/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24108 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
For more than two years now, one of the most dramatic prolonged events in America history has occurred. And that is the unmasking of endemic corruption in America: in government, in politics, in education, especially.

Milo has been instrumental in unmasking corruption in higher education. People had believed that "a college education" meant being immersed in an intellectual culture of free expression of ideas and unhindered debate in the pursuit of truth.

Some of the biggest universities in the country, however, including the most prestigious, over the past decades have been systematically taken over by leftist ideologues. They are as friendly toward free speech as was The Red Guard.

But it was for the most part kept under covers, kept more or less quiet, so to the average citizen onlooker, the facade of freedom of expression remained in place.

But look at Berkeley. Look at that raving lunatic NYU professor. Remember "Can I have some muscle over here"?

Universities where Milo and Ann have been scheduled to speak have been shut down by leftist thugs. The facade has been peeled away.

The whole world is watching.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
It bears repeating, Milo is a libertarian

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Conspiracy News Network: Lemon & Reich Say Conservatives Behind Berkeley Riot
Umm, no

Nice try on their part, but, no.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Take the five minutes to watch Milo eviscerate Hillary Clinton. This was, of course, before the election.
The midget comment was just hysterical. Big Grin

I loved the part there when Milo questioned who Chelsea's dad was! That video was comedy gold!

Excellent!! Big Grin

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Fighting the good fight. God bless the guy.

Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
It bears repeating, Milo is a libertarian

Yes. He has the freedom to simply poke, criticize and satirize while not having to make any practical policy. He is a gay gadfly having fun in a target rich environment.

On his self-named "Dangerous Faggot Tour," the higher the rhetorical voltage, the better. He enjoys watching the spasms. Wink

It seems so many college students are taught what they cannot say rather than what they can - isms, microaggressions, pc and etc. Milo seems to crash their bounds and when they say, "You can't say that," he says, "Why not? and "I just did." Then, just to be clear, he says it even worse.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
These 4 minutes tell you about the purpose behind Milo's attitudes and words.

"My purpose is to lob bombs. My purpose is to be a firestarter, right? In an Outrage Culture, I think the appropriate response is to be outrageous, because what I want to do is smash Political Correctness."

At the end of this clip: "So long as there is a politics in this country, as there is, where people can turn victimhood and grievances into currency, I will continue to be as offensve as possible".

Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
It's difficult to watch these "debates" because when I was in college and took philosophy, if you interrupted your opponent during his turn to speak, YOU AUTOMATICALLY LOST the debate. I remember one excellent debate - the Conservative was backing up his views with statistics and facts, etc. Suddenly, his opponent interrupted him - he was obviously upset and couldn't contain himself. I immediately looked at the teacher, expecting him to shut the Liberal down. But, instead he just let him go, and I began to doubt the teacher's integrity. As soon as the Liberal was finished, the teacher announced he had just lost the debate because he had interrupted his opponent while it was his turn to speak.

The Liberal student was extremely distressed and even tried to change the teacher's mind about it by explaining how wrong the Conservative debater was, etc. The teacher explained that while he held the same view as the Liberal (of course), the fact that he didn't follow protocol had disqualified him.

Oh for days like those - days when people knew how to discuss their political differences without resorting to intimidation and now, violence.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"I will continue to be as offensve as possible". -Milo-

Well, there's something to be said for a man with a goal.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Just for fun, Milo and Gavin.

"Tony Soprano's son" Quite entertaining

"He smoked a spleef and fucked a pig?? I call that 'Tuesday'."

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Milo's security coordinator Tej Gill:

Tej replied, “it creates a dangerous environment. The only thing that this guy [Berkeley Professor Robert Reich] said that’s correct is that these guys were not students, the guys in the black, they’re anarchists from out of town. They’re the same people that shut down UC Davis, they’re the same people that created chaos at University of Washington in Seattle.”

“And the inauguration, they have the same garb,” interjected Marlow

“Exactly, they look like ISIS when they march in. They’re organised, well funded, I wouldn’t go as far to say well equipped but I was standing up top with the police when these guys marched in and we’re getting reports that anarchist are 4 blocks away, 3 blocks away, 2 blocks away, they’ve got bats, they’ve got weapons. They actually had shields with them, every other one had a shield that was about 3 foot by 6 foot covered in back trash bags, I don’t know what it was made out of. But they walked into the campus, single file like a military unit, cut straight through the crowd about one row of people back behind the barriers and the surrounded the building.”

“At that time I thought they were gonna lock arms,” Tej continued, “that’s a tactic they used at University of Washington, Seattle, they did the exact same thing they just cut straight through the crowd and they locked arms. But they didn’t do that, that’s when they started firing fireworks, throwing eggs and that’s when they started pulling apart the barriers and they tipped over that light stand that had a diesel generator in it, that’s what caused the fire and lit the tree on fire. And the police effectively did nothing, nothing while we were there.”

“I think the fact that there were no arrests,” said Marlow, “at the violent protests at UC Berkeley that shut down speech, that prevented your event from going forward and really broke the heart of a lot of fans as well, lets not underestimate that as well, people are entitled to have performers that they enjoy and go see them, it was a very unfortunate upsetting event and no on got arrested which to me sends a signal that this can go on over and over and it just is gonna embolden the left and Tej as a security expert what are your thoughts on that?”

“It just fuels the fire,” replied Tej, “the no arrest thing, hands off policy, every time they do this and they do it successfully with no arrest, no trouble, there’s no consequences and if there’s no consequences why stop? Each time they’re gonna get stronger and stronger.”

“So how do we deal with this? What is the recourse that we have in order to try to start stemming this really rising movement of totalitarianism from the left?” asked Marlow.

It’s simple, enforce the law . That’s it. Just enforce the law. When we go to the conservative campuses the police departments there are amazing, the shows go off without a hitch, they’re orderly, they give the protesters room to protest and they give the MILO supporters room to support MILO then they keep everybody separated. Liberal campuses have effectively emasculated the police forces there. They’ve totally been politicised, they don’t let them do their job, they actually have a hands off and no arrests policy , one of the guys at Berkeley told me this.” said Tej

“A no arrest policy? It is a policy that they can’t arrest anyone? And is this only for the left, if this was a right wing event of course there would be arrests” replied Marlow

“yes, of course” confirmed Tej

MILO continued, “Because what they’re doing is insisting that the police follow procedures that almost guarantee there will be violence and guarantee the event will not proceed, that is direct violation of their first amendment commitment.”

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/...ilo-berkeley-police/

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
A no arrest policy?
Well.... Cool
Maybe some hard ass pipe hitting conservative rednecks should crash one of these liberal college riots next time and give "Consequences for Being a Dirty Hippie" lessons.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
A no arrest policy?
Well.... Cool
Maybe some hard ass pipe hitting conservative rednecks should crash one of these liberal college riots next time and give "Consequences for Being a Dirty Hippie" lessons.

That is a nice thought but that won't fly. The GDC LE administration would tell LEO to start cracking conservative skulls.

President Trump will have to withhold federal funding for GDC LE and others in the cities that let violent communists riot. When that happens GDC LE admins will start letting LEO bust the hippies.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
THE FLAMES Big Grin (starts at 2:07)

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Just watched my first YouTube video of Milo and this guy might be brilliant. I hope he keeps this up for a long time to come. No wonder the left hates him so much.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jus228:
Just watched my first YouTube video of Milo and this guy might be brilliant. I hope he keeps this up for a long time to come. No wonder the left hates him so much.

You have no idea...he's brilliant.

He's an articulate gay Jew, who's an immigrant, and likes getting banged by black guys...he's perfect.

He makes the left's head explode.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
...and likes getting banged by black guys....

Wait. Doesn't everyone?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post