SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    RIP CW2 Kirk Fuchigami, Jr.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RIP CW2 Kirk Fuchigami, Jr. Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted
CW2 Fuchiggami was laid to rest in Northern Utah close to were I grew up today. He died when his helicopter crashed in Afghanistan while providing security earlier last month.

https://www.ksl.com/article/46...to-fallen-army-pilot

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
R.I.P. CW2 Fuchigami.

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Very sad story indeed. I feel so bad for his wife, widowed after only 9 months of marriage.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4929 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
CWO David KNadle also died in that crash and his wife taught at my kids school here in Temple Tx....she has a kindergarten aged little girl and a 15 yo...she told the school she will not be returning.

Their lives are destroyed...

I feel so bad for them

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11269 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Two great Dudes & their families. Working the business end of a never ending strategy. I used to think the Stan was the graveyard of empires due to its terrain. This nation should be great full for Folks such as Fuchigami & Knadle. As well as the families that support them so they can do their jobs. While we do ours. Never forget..

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cqb indeed the graveyard of empires.
I did a tour there in 08 and could not imagine a more corrupt dysfunctional place on earth!
Rest In Peace warriors. My unit lost a few men there, and many have been lost before and after.
I am saddened by the loss of fellow soldiers and well as a war with no clear objective or way to obtain victory ( especially in our current political climate) feel the same way about my time in Iraq as well.

Posts: 3286 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post