SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Seattle Police Must List Suspects as "Community Members"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seattle Police Must List Suspects as "Community Members" Login/Join 
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
Well Ed Murray ain't running for re-election. So Seattle will have a Republican Mayor next to fix
everything now. Lol
Roll Eyes

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think we need to add marginalized socially disadvantaged and oppressed minority community members to more accurately reflect that they are truly downtrodden victims. A social worker referral should be made with every arrest to slowly transition these unfortunate individuals into a large expansive welfare system. That should make everyone happy in Seattle.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
So proud of my city. Roll Eyes

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
I'm banning myself from discussing Seattle outside of the "What's Your Deal!" section.

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Seattle, SF, and all the left coast commie cities need to be nuked from orbit. It's the only the way to be sure the cancer does not spread. Roll Eyes

Putin please finish us off.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like all liberal ideas- This diminishes true "Community Members" and the contributions they make to their communities.

The criminals are the ones who destroy communities.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Just make sure the reports are so full of this bullshit that they have to rescind it.

"While patrolling in sector 3, I observed several community members in an area known for the distribution of illegal substances. Upon seeing me, several community members immediately fled on foot. One community member was observed throwing a plastic baggie of what appeared to be crack cocaine into a dumpster. The community member was apprehended after a short foot pursuit. The community member was taking into custody, during which time said community member resisted arrest and attempted to assault arresting officers. The community member, later ID'd as (insert thug name), was discovered to have an active warrant for a failure to appear on a possession with intent to distribute. The community member was transported to the community detention center where he was remanded in custody."

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15573 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Changes after DOJ oversight"
That's all you need to know, right there.
Translation:
Bureaucracy, increased paperwork, decreased effectiveness and PC bullshit.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
"While patrolling in sector 3, I observed several community members in an area known for the distribution of illegal substances. Upon seeing me, several community members immediately fled on foot. One community member was observed throwing a plastic baggie of what appeared to be crack cocaine into a dumpster. The community member was apprehended after a short foot pursuit. The community member was taking into custody, during which time said community member resisted arrest and attempted to assault arresting officers. The community member, later ID'd as (insert thug name), was discovered to have an active warrant for a failure to appear on a possession with intent to distribute. The community member was transported to the community detention center where he was remanded in custody."

I like your style. Should make this into a template for Seattle cops. Oh sorry, "first responders" or "law enforcement providers."

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post