SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FISA memo updated page 19 ******* Demo response memo
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FISA memo updated page 19 ******* Demo response memo Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
We need to see some heads roll before the sun goes down today.

Unfortunately, as we learned from O'bummer's legacy, harrowing news released on a Friday -- especially before a big weekend -- often goes unnoticed, and by Monday is "old news."

Well, the difference is, now, we don't have that America hating piece of Muslim loving trash in charge.

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Watching MSNBC now. Andrea Mitchell and Chris Matthews. Let's see...

Matthews:

...just a staff-written memo, possibly with the help of the White House...

...Joseph McCarthy... (you knew that was coming)

...the memo uses "mischievous language...

...this is a "Trump Document"...

Mitchell:

...Christopher Steele has a "sterling reputation" and there is "no evidence the dossier was politically motivated."

Big Grin

Ok thunderson...breathe....go to your happy place........shit...my happy place involves these lying bastards getting their comeuppance.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Where's Marlowe to tell us it's all ok and they are honorable guys?

The FBI and the Justice Department fucked with a US Presidential Election. They had a finger on the scale.

This is going to be huge... (YUUUUGE!?)

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Well, no security compromised, except the job security of some fascist pigs.

I guess if the Dems and their FBI-buddy hitmen thought their attempted political coup/hack job was a national secret, then there's that.

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Where's Marlowe to tell us it's all ok and they are honorable guys?

The FBI and the Justice Department fucked with a US Presidential Election. They had a finger on the scale.

This is going to be huge... (YUUUUGE!?)

Marlowe? He took his balls and went home to suck Comey's dick.

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
As a first step, how long will it take for Mueller's ratpack to be disbanded along with the Asst AG being forced out?

An attorney speaking on Rush just noted that the FISA judge can legally recall the warrant he approved based on the application having been full of lies and misrepresentations. Now that would be HUGE too. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
While we evaluate the information and actions surrounding this Intel Committee memo, it might be useful to refresh our memory about the dossier at the center of this.

It is found here.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
As a first step, how long will it take for Mueller's ratpack to be disbanded along with the Asst AG being forced out?

An attorney speaking on Rush just noted that the FISA judge can legally recall the warrant he approved based on the application having been full of lies and misrepresentations. Now that would be HUGE too. Smile

Those warrants must be renewed every 90 days. Surely they have all expired by now, unrenewed.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can the FISA Judge hold these people in contempt for presenting false testimony to obtain the warrants?

Posts: 1361 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
While we evaluate the information and actions surrounding this Intel Committee memo, it might be useful to refresh our memory about the dossier at the center of this.

It is found here.

The Weekly World News puts out dossiers like that every week. I bet they would have done one for a fraction of the price Steele charged Hitlery.

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Those warrants must be renewed every 90 days. Surely they have all expired by now, unrenewed.

Understood but the implication is that the legality of the original warrants can be negated and thus all the fruits become legal poison from that tree.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.9mm:
Can the FISA Judge hold these people in contempt for presenting false testimony to obtain the warrants?

There have to be some severe penalties for officers of the court and law enforcement officials misleading a judge. Of course this judge could just be an Obama appointee. I would bet that is the case.

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
...Joseph McCarthy... (you knew that was coming)

Apparently Comey himself led the way with an oblique Twitter reference to Tailgunner Joe.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...9ba3e4b06ee97af107ac

It's gotta be kinda hard to argue that the FBI is above politics when they might as well be coordinating with the Dems and avatars of the liberal media like Chris Matthews. I wonder if that occurred to Comey at some point?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

There is enough now to fire Rosenstein and replace him with someone who can and might disband the Mueller team and his investigation.

This is what I'm hoping for.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Biggest thing I see is withholding evidence and information pertinent to the FISA request and subsequent renewals from the FISA courts. They deliberately withheld info regarding Steele and his leaking from the FISA courts. They utilized unsubstantiated claims before the FISA courts.

In short, they fucked this up and got caught.

Now we will see if DOJ has the balls to do anything about this mess.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20320 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Keep an eye at the airports for any coincidental meetings by DOJ folks. Bill showed how to do that.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2408 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.9mm:

There have to be some severe penalties for officers of the court and law enforcement officials misleading a judge. Of course this judge could just be an Obama appointee. I would bet that is the case.

There is a lengthy article on wikipedia about FISA court, who is on it, how they are appointed by the Chief Justice for one year terms, some of the procedural stuff and issues, found here.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Well shit there goes the key to unlocking methods and practices of intelligence community. Wait til our enemies hear about this yahoo.com thing! They are all going to be getting their intelligence from yahoo from now. Our intelligence sources are now compromised. Roll Eyes

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Taking this at face value, the Russians must be pleased with themselves. They likely interfered in some way with our election as we likely interfere with theirs and others political processes around the world. Just part of the business, like it or not.
The Democrats have created a classified memo on the same subject that they claim shows how pertinent facts were withheld to make the memo reflect badly on the Russian investigation.
The same committee has to vote to declassify and the President has to approve for that to happen. I hope that does actually happen for full disclosure purposes, even if we disagree, so they can't continue to claim this is selective disclosure by the Republicans. After that I don't even know where to start if this is all true.
Maybe the new FBI Director, if he really claimed this would disclose methods and secret information he's as bad as the rest, just with less time on the job. Nothing secret in there, just damming allegations of criminal activity by those that are supposed to be protecting us against the criminals.
Bruce Ohr, if as stated in the memo, he lied to the FBI or that is only a Republican crime.
Others at the Justice Department that knowingly conspired and participated in this fraud on the court.
What did the FISA court know and when did they know it?
And on and on.

Posts: 9495 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Wow.

I want to see this PIECE OF SHIT the first one being frog-marched in front of cameras. Very soon.

From Twitter:
quote:

James Comey‏Verified account
@Comey
Follow Follow @Comey

That’s it? Dishonest and misleading memo wrecked the House intel committee, destroyed trust with Intelligence Community, damaged relationship with FISA court, and inexcusably exposed classified investigation of an American citizen. For what? DOJ & FBI must keep doing their jobs.

10:47 AM - 2 Feb 2018

Posts: 33777 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post