SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tesla Cyber Truck
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tesla Cyber Truck Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted
Here it is, the long awaited truck that will stand the industry on its ear....

Looks like his design team is a group of 6 year olds.

https://autos.yahoo.com/tesla-...BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
Jesus.

Serious contender for ugliest car in history.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107555 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
One ugly truck if you ask me.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
That’s not ugly.

It’s fugly.

Posts: 11839 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I was wondering who stole my straight edge...

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's beyond ugly. It looks like they made the entire truck out of sheets of aluminum.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It looks like a nonfunctional prop for a low budget sci-fi film.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
That almost looks like it belongs in Death Stranding. It's a shame I can't get a link to post in here.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It works....

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
It works...
So does Metamucil

posted Hide Post
Dafuq? Did they dig up an used prop from the first Robocop?

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
So we are finally getting that Space Hunters, Adventures in the forbidden Zone sequel, I’ve been waiting for. Awesome.

I don’t hate Tesla. I think most, if not all of their designs are damn good barring some personal issues. That said. What in the actual hell is going on here????

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
It works...
So does Metamucil

They say it will handle a 9mm? Bring out the 50BMG!!!

That is by far the ugliest vehicle I've seen since the Chrysler K car

343 - Never Forget

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
What in the actual hell is going on here????
Perfected hydroponics would be my guess.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I think I got to drive one of those in a DOS game a long time ago.

I like when all those clowns got out. It was like another Matrix sequel.

If you watch the full video, you get to see their fancy armor glass demonstrations which end with the actual windows on the truck getting broken. He has to stutter his way through the rest of the presentation with the busted windows in the background.

Nice.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17276 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Bad graphics card in the CAD/CAM PC.

Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Defiantly started from a blank slate and wont have any copyright issues. Roll Eyes

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
And ole Elon stated several times this truck is targeted at the Ford F150. Ha ha ha ha ha! I'm no EV guy, but compare that Tesla abortion to the coming Rivian truck. The Rivian looks like a winner while the Tesla looks like a bad sci-fi movie prop.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I heard the dude correctly, he said it was a modern El Camino. As a former owner of an El Camino, I recall it was a bad truck and a bad car, all in one vehicle.
And who are these people cheering? Employees?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post