SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Top 5 specific things you think of when SIGforum is mentioned.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top 5 specific things you think of when SIGforum is mentioned. Login/Join 
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Intelligence
Kindness
Generosity
Compassion
Community

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
In no particular order:

1 - VAST information portal on almost ANY topic or DIY project
2 - Mature discussion, ESPECIALLY when it comes to Politics
3 - Fabulous senses of humor
4 - Chef-level cooks
5 - Patriotism

If I may have a BONUS...GENEROSITY .

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Burrito Boy
The waiver.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Entertainment
News
Product Reviews
Broad base of knowledge
Classic burn and crash threads

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Para and 4 other members of the Forum. I won’t mention who, because I get something from nearly every one of you and I want you all to think, “I’ll bet I’m one of his four.”

Posts: 13237 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Principled people.
Generosity.
Intelligent, realistic and grounded people.
Laughs.
Stability and experience.

Guess that’s more than 5. Oh well. Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
1. My first 228.
2. My 239
3. My second 228.
4. My 220 compact carry.
5. Para.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
The best in news and current events info
Well run!!
The meme thread(s)
Always getting your answers / help
Like minded common sense

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2008 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
1. Are
2. you
3. smoking
4. fucking
5. dope?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1. Para
2. Fritz and NikonUser (percision shooters)
3. JlJONES and SIGFRUND (SP) (trainers)
4. Bruce Gray
5. Benny6 (the coolest M14 guy I know).

Bonus section
2131 (P228)
Bendable, SIGMonkey, Airsoft guy

Posts: 4584 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
All the above.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
* Stew Fields and Signal Mirrors
* Meal Protection
* The two dudes at the Shell Station.
* Taco Bell Haiku
* Ad-Free News and Discussion

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
!. Ask any reasonable question and get a host of educated answers.
2. Few idiots.
3. No Ads
4. Humor abound
5. Strong Owner and Moderators

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
1. Humorous approach to discussions
2. Thought provoking
3. No ads!
4. Good advice.
5. Tons of support and generosity

(Thanks TMats....I know you meant me.)

Bonus for:
Taco Bell Haiku
They Cake
<<<<AYSFD>>>>>
Signal mirrors
Ban Hammer

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
226-9
Mec-Gar
17 round
18 round
20 round

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
1. para
2-5. everything others have posted.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
You guys that named Para wasted one of your votes. I'm serious. Para IS SIGforum. Wink

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Mine, in no particular order:

1- No ads
2- Trump ass clown thread, and the subsequent Presidency years
3- You will buy a Glock
4- Dave Truong's monthly Karmas
5- Club's MOZ

What are yours?

1. A place of refuge where I can come every day to relax and read about things I am interested in, with zero advertising and progressive political garbage.

2. A place where I can come to get the answer to just about ANY damn question I can come up with. And I can trust the information given.

3. A place where I can look to read comments by men that I admire and trust.

4. A place where I can feel comfortable buying and selling, knowing The Rules are designed to obey all laws and to demand honest business practices.

5. A place where I know the management will stamp out any nonsense that attempts to alter our mutual DNA. This is a special place for me.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
You guys that named Para wasted one of your votes. I'm serious. Para IS SIGforum. Wink
The thread title asks what we "think of when SIGforum is mentioned". My first thought is of para. He owns it and runs it as a benevolent dictator (thankfully).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kg5388
posted Hide Post
All that has been mentioned as well as

The battery dude that got tracked to his house for being a asshat for taking money and not shipping the batteries

Gecko45. that was one of the funniest things I’ve seen on a gun forum

Posts: 1846 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post