Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IWB Holster Login/Join 
Picture of JasonATI
posted
I was thinking about picking up another holster and looking at either Stealth Gear or Black Arch.

Does anyone have experience with either one of these?

Thank You

Posts: 429 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: October 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
Cant say that I have had any experience with the brands mentioned, but I have been very happy with my CTAC (MTAC) Minotaurs. Everything from a subcompact to a "tactical" 5-inch has never received any notice.

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
I also like CTAC Minotaur as well as Cross Breed Supertuck.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Check out Ted Blocker. I've used a few of them. Love em. I like the ST-17B if I recall correctly. No closure, just a tight fit.

Posts: 11383 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
You might get more response in the proper forum: CCW Methods & Issues

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carry my Glock 43 in a Black Arch ADM. Extremely comfortable and easy to take on off when I have to go into places where I cannot carry during the day.

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post