SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Officer down memorial T-shirt Karma **Updated with winners**
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Officer down memorial T-shirt Karma **Updated with winners** Login/Join 
posted
In honor of Officer Dale Provins I have three (3) memorial t-shirts I would like to offer up as karma to my fellow SF members. The shirts run small so I would size up . I have an XL, XXL and XXXL.

***This is open to any member, not just police or affiliates. ***

Requirements are:

1) Support Law Enforcement / pro police
2) Be a member with at least one post
3) post what size you would like to be entered for and have an email in your profile

Officer Dale Provins succumbed to injuries sustained in a vehicle crash 10 days earlier in the 200 block of Old Clairton Road.

An oncoming vehicle crossed the center line and struck Officer Provins' patrol car head-on. Officer Provins was flown to a hospital in Pittsburgh where he succumbed to his injuries on June 13th, 2020.

On October 28, 2020, the driver of the vehicle was charged charged with homicide by vehicle while driving under the influence, homicide by vehicle, involuntary manslaughter, driving under the influence and drug possession.

Officer Provins was a U.S. Marine Corps and Pennsylvania Army National Guard veteran of Operation Desert Storm and Operation Desert Shield. He had served with the Jefferson Hills Borough Police Department for 15 years and was a third-generation police officer. He is survived by his daughter, fiancée, parents, and siblings.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gpbst3,

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
As a proud parent of a LEO ( 24 years on & K-9 deputy) I qualify! XXL would be great...

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a parent of an LEO (23 years) and have two nephews in law enforcement, please add my name.
XL or XXL.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Twenty years District Attorney Investigator. Retired and now serving as criminal Magistrate. Thank you for including me in your generous Karma! XXL please. Thanks again for the chance! Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
My most sincere wishes for peace for the officer's family! My brother and I are the only 2 surviving members of our family. He is a retired cop and I know how I would feel if something happened to him.

Appreciate the karma, but ask that I not be included.

And thanks for the great karma.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
This January marks 18 years behind the badge for me. Please include me.

RIP Dale. Please embrace my fallen brother in arms, Derek William Hotsinpiller, EOW 2-6-2011.

I’d wear a 2XL if they run small.

Blue Lives Matter.

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Absolutely. Size XL. Prayers to his family.

Posts: 7473 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is Tragic!

Is there a site where I can make a donation to his family? Please let me know.

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleddy:
That is Tragic!

Is there a site where I can make a donation to his family? Please let me know.

Thank you. They are selling shirts and challenge coins to raise money for a memorial statue.

https://jhpd2423.company.site/

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
I back the Badge.

Please toss my name in the hat for an XXL.

Thanks

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I support my local agencies as much as I can..... large please.. the sadness..prayers for the family..

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
I have always backed the badge and have many LEO friends.
Prayers to the family.
I was a volunteer cop, on Cape Cod, when I lived there.
Size large please.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Ive always supported the people who do this incredibly tough job.

Please add me for the XL, but only if it truly fits like a LG.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in have several family members that are local or state police. My oldest daughter works in the court system. Size xxl. RIP sir.

Posts: 380 | Location: masshole | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Yes please -- XXXL would be great (it would cover my tummy). Prayers up for his family and every officer.

Tinyman

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Winners: PCWyoming, Ontmark and Tinyman.

Tinyman please email me your info. You dont have an email listed.

Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Email sent (sorry)

till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Thanks Again

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Gary, I have sent three (3) emails with my info. If you don't get it this time, I'll post my cell number & we'll try it that way.

till the light comes on