Find
Notify
Tools

Moment of Zen Login/Join 
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted
This week's Moment of Zen.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Awesome, as usual, club. I rarely comment on your MoZs but they are ALWAYS appreciated. Thanks! Smile

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Very nice Club, another vision of surreal reality .

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Very cool picture! I've actually been to Madagascar.

Thanks, club!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
thank you again

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! Thanks!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Thank you club,

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Beautiful and surreal. Thanks, club.

For reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adansonia

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
Those trees always seem surreal when I see a pic of them. Thanks Club!!

Posts: 1552 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crazy good! Thanks, clubster!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Thanks club! Smile

Posts: 1288 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Thanks, club!
That's a beautiful image!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Club, that zen pic is particularly meaningful to me due to the many years I spent in Madagascar and East Africa.

For over 13 years, I've spend looking at those sunsets. Thank you!

Posts: 629 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Are those baobab trees? Saw lots of those in Senegal.

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Over the years, I've collected your photos, put them in a folder titled Zen and set every computer I ever use to automatically rotate them every 15 minutes as screen backgrounds.

The picture is just a partial shot of all the photos in that directory.

I've also had people asked me if they could get a copy of the files for their own use and I gladly share. They ask me how I got them and I say I subscribe to a service. The effect is spectacular on two or three monitors with each one a different picture.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19583 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post